There are 311 users in the forums

Bowman pelted with food while being carted off the field after tearing ACL....

Shop 49ers game tickets
If this story is true, this is the most disgusting act that I have ever heard any fan base do. Doing this to a person who just suffered a serious injury is absolutely horrible.
They are Seattle CHEATHAWKS fans. And they take their lead from thug Richard Sherman. What do you expect?
I didn't see this but you could see something getting thrown at Kap at the end of the game. Beer or water...
I got you BOW53
Several of my friends are Hawks fans and supported the crowd for doing this and I'm honestly unsure if I can continue to be friends with them cause its disgusting. s**t like that I expect to see in Philly or NY but it just truly shows how classless Seattle has become. f**k them and their joke of a fan base.
i got an AK FOR YOUR FRIENDS
  • BobS
  • Veteran
One fan out of well over 50,000 throws a few peanuts or popcorn and your going to blame the whole fanbase? Stop being sore losers!
Originally posted by BobS:
One fan out of well over 50,000 throws a few peanuts or popcorn and your going to blame the whole fanbase? Stop being sore losers!

Has nothin to do with being a sore loser itz about class N respect which tha seahagz ,Shermen N tha fan base has none of ...As a 49er fan ive alwayz dislike tha packerz cowgirlz N raiderz but i can truly say i hate tha seahagz ...as fanz ur loud rude troll everything 49er to add ur half cent of disrespect itz sicking really ...i really wish we could ship u back out tha west N trade for a classier N better team ....
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

Has nothin to do with being a sore loser itz about class N respect which tha seahagz ,Shermen N tha fan base has none of ...As a 49er fan ive alwayz dislike tha packerz cowgirlz N raiderz but i can truly say i hate tha seahagz ...as fanz ur loud rude troll everything 49er to add ur half cent of disrespect itz sicking really ...i really wish we could ship u back out tha west N trade for a classier N better team ....

Didn't even bother to read this

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Didn't even bother to read this

I'm sure it was enlightening.
I was giving some hawk fans s**t about this on another site. They said "it was only popcorn and peanut shells and small stuff, no big deal"

Taunting an injured player on a cart is what it was.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I was giving some hawk fans s**t about this on another site. They said "it was only popcorn and peanut shells and small stuff, no big deal"

Taunting an injured player on a cart is what it was.

That just goes to show you what type of fans they are.

niner fans wear the rep of that stabbing a couple of years ago. i dont think every niner fan is stabbing people at games. the hawk fans can wear this. its not about being a sore loser, i'm personally already over the loss, but that s**t that happened to bowman is absolutely classless, especially from the fan base who crowned themselves the best.
they throw popcorn, we do the wave. I still hate all seattle fans
Share 49ersWebzone