There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bowman pelted with food while being carted off the field after tearing ACL....

If this story is true, this is the most disgusting act that I have ever heard any fan base do. Doing this to a person who just suffered a serious injury is absolutely horrible.
They are Seattle CHEATHAWKS fans. And they take their lead from thug Richard Sherman. What do you expect?
I didn't see this but you could see something getting thrown at Kap at the end of the game. Beer or water...
I got you BOW53
Several of my friends are Hawks fans and supported the crowd for doing this and I'm honestly unsure if I can continue to be friends with them cause its disgusting. s**t like that I expect to see in Philly or NY but it just truly shows how classless Seattle has become. f**k them and their joke of a fan base.
i got an AK FOR YOUR FRIENDS
  • BobS
  • Veteran
One fan out of well over 50,000 throws a few peanuts or popcorn and your going to blame the whole fanbase? Stop being sore losers!
Originally posted by BobS:
One fan out of well over 50,000 throws a few peanuts or popcorn and your going to blame the whole fanbase? Stop being sore losers!

Has nothin to do with being a sore loser itz about class N respect which tha seahagz ,Shermen N tha fan base has none of ...As a 49er fan ive alwayz dislike tha packerz cowgirlz N raiderz but i can truly say i hate tha seahagz ...as fanz ur loud rude troll everything 49er to add ur half cent of disrespect itz sicking really ...i really wish we could ship u back out tha west N trade for a classier N better team ....
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

Has nothin to do with being a sore loser itz about class N respect which tha seahagz ,Shermen N tha fan base has none of ...As a 49er fan ive alwayz dislike tha packerz cowgirlz N raiderz but i can truly say i hate tha seahagz ...as fanz ur loud rude troll everything 49er to add ur half cent of disrespect itz sicking really ...i really wish we could ship u back out tha west N trade for a classier N better team ....

Didn't even bother to read this
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Didn't even bother to read this

I'm sure it was enlightening.
I was giving some hawk fans s**t about this on another site. They said "it was only popcorn and peanut shells and small stuff, no big deal"

Taunting an injured player on a cart is what it was.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I was giving some hawk fans s**t about this on another site. They said "it was only popcorn and peanut shells and small stuff, no big deal"

Taunting an injured player on a cart is what it was.

That just goes to show you what type of fans they are.

niner fans wear the rep of that stabbing a couple of years ago. i dont think every niner fan is stabbing people at games. the hawk fans can wear this. its not about being a sore loser, i'm personally already over the loss, but that s**t that happened to bowman is absolutely classless, especially from the fan base who crowned themselves the best.
they throw popcorn, we do the wave. I still hate all seattle fans