There are 179 users in the forums

AFC Championship Gameday Thread: New England vs. Denver

Shop 49ers game tickets
Huge drive for the Pats....if they get a TD, they're right back in it. Anything less and I think it's over.
If we win today...I don't know if I want to play manning in the SB. Then again he has never played against our defense.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Huge drive for the Pats....if they get a TD, they're right back in it. Anything less and I think it's over.

Yea game is not over
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

Yea game is not over

It is if they dont score on this drive. Even then, I dont see NE being able to stop Manning.

not even lol
Originally posted by Muggins:

Guess their plan didn't work.
Broncos o-line is doing a supreme job on whatever passrush N.E. throws at 'em. Surprisingly good defense, too.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Yea game is not over

It is if they dont score on this drive. Even then, I dont see NE being able to stop Manning.

True. But football is a funny game. A FG here and a turnover and it's game on. stranger things have happened.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

There's a sight for sore eyes...

Originally posted by smithgdwg:

You guys ever been to Century Link? I went in 2010 and 49ers fans showed up then but this? Wow. I'm so pumped for this game to start!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
You guys ever been to Century Link? I went in 2010 and 49ers fans showed up then but this? Wow. I'm so pumped for this game to start!

I want more red :)

Not bad so far. I'm hoping our fan base is extra thirsty today and don't skimp out on the Anchor Steams!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Not bad so far. I'm hoping our fan base is extra thirsty today and don't skimp out on the Anchor Steams!

Yea not bad at all.

I have only driven past that stadium a few times and it is hideous

NICE!
Share 49ersWebzone