There are 237 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hopefully Sherman has brought the spotlight on himself, and the refs finally start watching his play. Because QBs don't look his way refs are not as likely to see the PI, and holding he comments on just about every play. With his newly gained attention, I can only hope he gets flagged 3-4 times in the Super Bowl, and Peyton torches the Seaf*gs!!
Smash the spermhawks!
No doubt many here will be in on the "will Percy Harvin be injured in the game?" action . . .

;-)

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24417862/super-bowl-xlviii-prop-bets-richard-sherman-dominates-list
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Hopefully Sherman has brought the spotlight on himself, and the refs finally start watching his play. Because QBs don't look his way refs are not as likely to see the PI, and holding he comments on just about every play. With his newly gained attention, I can only hope he gets flagged 3-4 times in the Super Bowl, and Peyton torches the Seaf*gs!!

We've been waiting for those flags for a long time. This isn't a revelation.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
No doubt many here will be in on the "will Percy Harvin be injured in the game?" action . . .

;-)

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24417862/super-bowl-xlviii-prop-bets-richard-sherman-dominates-list

I'm in on the "what SEA 12th Dickwad fans are going to throw at the injury cart" action.

$500.00 for pretzels at 2 to 1. I bet $500.00 also that the 12th dip-s**t will also try and block Bronco fans from attending the game.

I bet $500.00 that a Seadderall cheat hack is going to get busted for drugs and prostitutes.

HAve fun celebrating your Seattle Sherman's super bowl weak with the rest of your sorry sack of crap fan base.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 24, 2014 at 3:50 PM ]
All i have to say is, GO BRONCOS!!

Crossing my fingers it doesn't snow, but with all the luck Shec**ks have had this season, im expecting it.
I hope I'm wroong, but I'm almost sure the Seahawks are gonna whoop dat ass.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I hope I'm wroong, but I'm almost sure the Seahawks are gonna whoop dat ass.

i agree. Lynch gon bust out for 250.

but still...... GO OMAHA!!!
Originally posted by slip:
Originally posted by jrg:
yep. not watching.

But it's the biggest sporting event in America. The whole nation watches.

90% of the people that watch the superbowl don't watch football, then claim that the superbowl isn't about football......

...the most annoying part about watching the superbowl.
Prices are plummeting and yes in part to the weather but I might argue that there aren't many long time die hard fans for the contestants either. Had Niners made it folk would attend I presume even though the Ravens may have had a better show than we did last year

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

HAve fun celebrating your Seattle Sherman's super bowl weak with the rest of your sorry sack of crap fan base.

Gee, thanks ;-)

I am enjoying the fun and celebration, while it lasts, with family, friends, co-workers and random Seattlites. Amazing how a sports team can bond a community.

But, we're venturing away from the Emerald City to Sin City next week (trip planned months ago). At least my packing and wardrobe selection will be easy now :-)
Eight day forecast – high of 35° Lo 28°, 60% chance wintry mix, light wind. Temperatures will be similar while both teams are practicing in earnest for the game next week. If this long range forecast is close to accurate I think advantage Seacawks, much to my chagrin. Lynch will be a big factor. Damn I hate Seadderal.

Gee, thanks ;-)

I am enjoying the fun and celebration, while it lasts, with family, friends, co-workers and random Seattlites. Amazing how a sports team can bond a community.

But, we're venturing away from the Emerald City to Sin City next week (trip planned months ago). At least my packing and wardrobe selection will be easy now :-)

Bummer Lisa. I'll be in NYC. Wifey was cool enough to let me make this trip happen. SB tickets are dropping like crazy, it went from $2400 on Monday to like $1600 today, and somehow between that time despite people buying tickets all those days, the supply went up by another 6k tickets. I hope all the resellers barely make anything off their sales.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Bummer Lisa. I'll be in NYC. Wifey was cool enough to let me make this trip happen. SB tickets are dropping like crazy, it went from $2400 on Monday to like $1600 today, and somehow between that time despite people buying tickets all those days, the supply went up by another 6k tickets. I hope all the resellers barely make anything off their sales.

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zaghawk:

Gee, thanks ;-)

I waited till the tuesday before the superbowl to buy my tickets last year. I was able to nab two of them for $1400 each, upper level, 5 yard line. You might get a slightly better deal in NY thanks to the cold weather and the fact that it holds somewhere around 15,000 more seats than the Superdome
Share 49ersWebzone