There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Originally posted by richierichard:
Manning is definitely a smart quarterback and will know how to play against a very aggressive defense. My thought is the QB should look off the primary receiver until he is ready to be thrown to. If they want to watch where the QB is looking, look the DBs off.

That is where Kaepernick is lacking in development it appears to me. He is like Smith was in a sense where he would often lock onto a receiver while others were open (The difference being Smith would just usually throw the ball out of bounds whereas Kap likes to try and extend the play) I really hope Kap improves his game because the intangibles are there. The athleticism, the strength he just needs the smarts.

This loss was reminiscent of the Super Bowl loss for me but way worse because the team had timeouts remaining and it was on first down that he threw the pick with 30 seconds on the clock. I wish he would have just tried to not force it and survive another down, hell we would have had 4 shots at the end zone. I love Harbaugh as a coach and a motivator but I think he needs to bear some responsibility in Kaps lack of development. It appears to me that they believe he can get by on talent alone.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
That is where Kaepernick is lacking in development it appears to me. He is like Smith was in a sense where he would often lock onto a receiver while others were open (The difference being Smith would just usually throw the ball out of bounds whereas Kap likes to try and extend the play) I really hope Kap improves his game because the intangibles are there. The athleticism, the strength he just needs the smarts.

This loss was reminiscent of the Super Bowl loss for me but way worse because the team had timeouts remaining and it was on first down that he threw the pick with 30 seconds on the clock. I wish he would have just tried to not force it and survive another down, hell we would have had 4 shots at the end zone. I love Harbaugh as a coach and a motivator but I think he needs to bear some responsibility in Kaps lack of development. It appears to me that they believe he can get by on talent alone.

Regardless of his flaws, he has so much potential its unreal.. 58 yard run.. The pass to boldin in the Endzone they say is the most athletic throw from a QB EVER... He was flying through mid air and rifled it into the endzone.. The kid is a gold mine of talent and with time he will evolve.. Hes a young QB it was his first year as the starter. Cut him some slack.. People are so hard on him because he is GREAT and people know it.
Now they dont have home field advantage and the nfl is gonna be critized big time if the cawks pull that mugging s**t. I honestly think they are gonna get blown out and that would almost be as good as winning the sb
My dream for this game ....

Is Peyton throws for 500 yards and 6 TD's.

I want this game to be the reverse of the '89 SB. I want the Broncos to win 52-10.

I want this game to be over at halftime. I want the Shehawks and their classless fans to be leaving the stadium at halftime. I want to see the Shehawks CRUSHED.

A man can dream, can't he?
NO FUVKS GIVEN ABOUT THIS GAME.
I will be disconnected, until someone tells me the Seahawks lost, and then I will immediately reconnect! And laugh at every seahawk player and fan.
  • slip
I've taken a day off work, cause where I live it will be Monday morning. Cause the 9ers aren't there, I'm not too concerned about the winner, but I guess a Broncos win is inevitable.
yep. not watching.
  • slip
Originally posted by jrg:
yep. not watching.

But it's the biggest sporting event in America. The whole nation watches.
Originally posted by slip:
yep. not watching.

ill probably watch it but i wont enjoy it unless the hawks are getting assraped by manning
  • slip
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
yep. not watching.

ill probably watch it but i wont enjoy it unless the hawks are getting assraped by manning

Lol I think they will. If Denver get a good start, they will go on with it.
Watch how many pass interference and holding penalties are called on the Seahawks secondary early on. Then switch to the 49er SB from last year and see the difference. The NFL doesn't care who wins, the integrity of the game is what matters.
Didn't watch the SB in '11. Not watching it now
yep. not watching.

Don't be a sheep dude.
OMAHA