LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Seattle won the superbowl last sunday when they beat us. smh .
will not watch
The cold weather plus that Seattle D will shut down the Broncos, I freaking hate it but the Seahawks will win the superbowl.

It also pisses me off that Russell Wilson is gonna get a ring and that dude hasnt done s**t, That run game and D is carrying his ass to a championship and everybody is gonna blow him all off season like he is great
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
If there is any field condition issues, like rain, snow, mud, those conditions favor the teams with the lightest players. Like how Brady put up 7 in the snow that one time. I don't see Seattle getting to Manning, that O-Line is stout. I just don't think Denver's D can shut down anyone.
I dont like either team, but i think Seattle is the best team. The AFC is really weak and Denver coasted through it this year. Seattle has the defense, run game, and QB that can make plays when needed to pull off the win.

Denver WRs Thomas and Decker will be played very physical by Seattle CBs. Welker is small and fast so he could have a big game.
Having Harvin back will also give Seattle some big play opportunity as well.

Seattle 26, Denver 24
Originally posted by valrod33:
The cold weather plus that Seattle D will shut down the Broncos, I freaking hate it but the Seahawks will win the superbowl.

It also pisses me off that Russell Wilson is gonna get a ring and that dude hasnt done s**t, That run game and D is carrying his ass to a championship and everybody is gonna blow him all off season like he is great

fits perfectly. he's the only QB to throw a game winning interception.

Then maybe he will be the one demanding a top 5 QB contract. That, and Harvin's boat anchor of a deal, will make it hard to stay competitive. But the niners are in teh same boat too.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Then maybe he will be the one demanding a top 5 QB contract. That, and Harvin's boat anchor of a deal, will make it hard to stay competitive. But the niners are in teh same boat too.

wilson eventually will get paid, but he cant even begin to talk contract until after next season. it wont affect next seasons team.
hate aside, maybe there is something to all that yoga and meditation seattle does? Not sure what to attribute all the injuries we came out with but seattle hardly had any...just a passing thought
Originally posted by socalniner:
hate aside, maybe there is something to all that yoga and meditation seattle does? Not sure what to attribute all the injuries we came out with but seattle hardly had any...just a passing thought

Their roided out players can cause damage.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

fits perfectly. he's the only QB to throw a game winning interception.

If the Broncos contain Lynch and Wilson has to put up some points, I think the Broncos win. You can't stop Manning, the Thomas Bros, Welker, and Decker forever. They are going to put up points. Broncos also have a solid running game.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by socalniner:

Their roided out players can cause damage.

missed the obvious!

I didn't know C. Thomas Howell was playing QB for the Seahawks.

Didn't our run game and Defense carry us for a couple years too with Smith and even safe to say a little so with Kap also. Pot meet Kettle? No Seattle fan but no hate either. RW is clutch as F*CK and I still think that game will be tougher than some think. If Denver spreads out their Defense and throws for 400 yards on them i'm going to be pissed. I love me some Kaepernick and I am glad we replaced Smith (No hate, just he had his time) but Manning would have been nice, too.
Manning is definitely a smart quarterback and will know how to play against a very aggressive defense. My thought is the QB should look off the primary receiver until he is ready to be thrown to. If they want to watch where the QB is looking, look the DBs off.
Share 49ersWebzone