There are 184 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
going to the MOCA in LA on super bowl sunday. not even interested in this game.
My lady and her family are all Seattle fans (born and raised). I told her to go to her brother's house to watch the game because it will not be televised in my home.
Can we change the thread title to "Seattle Shermans v. Denver Broncos."

I'm not sure Seattle has a team anymore everytime i hear anything about Seadderall it is Sherman related.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Hell yeah he did!! Go Broncos hahaha. Man what a piece of work he is.
honestly we're going to see how bad the nfl wants peyton manning to win. he has the highest scoring team of all time against a team that defends the pass better than anyone. there will be chances to throw the flags and the passes will be from the supposed best qb ever. thats the story line to me.
Good God the weather's going to be in the mid-20's, favoring Seattle
I hate picking against Seattle for any reason because they've been getting the breaks all season long -- not to mention some great play out of Wilson, Lynch and that defense. It's tough to pick against them.

But if there's anyone I want to see get torched badly -- it's D**kweed Sherman. So, yeah, I may not watch much of it but I'll be rooting for the Broncos in the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I hate picking against Seattle for any reason because they've been getting the breaks all season long -- not to mention some great play out of Wilson, Lynch and that defense. It's tough to pick against them.

But if there's anyone I want to see get torched badly -- it's D**kweed Sherman. So, yeah, I may not watch much of it but I'll be rooting for the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

This game can't get here fast enough. I don't want to hear about s**thawks for two more weeks. After they get raped by Manning I will be much happier.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

This game can't get here fast enough. I don't want to hear about s**thawks for two more weeks. After they get raped by Manning I will be much happier.

this. i watch nfl network every night but i havent watched it once since we lost. ill watch again after seattle gets s**t on in the superbowl. i hope manning goes after sherman all game long
If the Broncos spank the Hawks then I think we all know we would have been spanked too. So a little bit of me is kinda happy we didn't advance. And only if Bowman didn't get injured!!!!!!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
won't even watch, don't give a flying f**k.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
If the Broncos spank the Hawks then I think we all know we would have been spanked too. So a little bit of me is kinda happy we didn't advance. And only if Bowman didn't get injured!!!!!!

no one is spanking anyone in the SB, itll be a close game
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

Piece of "work"? "Work"?

He's a piece of s**t. Right now the NFL's PR department is s**tting bricks trying to figure out how they are going to spin this human excrement into a positive light before the most popular TV event in the world.
Not even Rumpelstiltskin could spin this a*****e into gold. The NFL is in BIG trouble. This guy is one of the worst possible people to show up in Super Bowl history.

They are going to talk about his past, blah blah blah, they are going to make him cry on TV; and show his sensitive side, all in a desperate 11th hour effort to make this shallow hunk of garbage pretend to resemble something a regular human can relate to.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

Piece of "work"? "Work"?

He's a piece of s**t. Right now the NFL's PR department is s**tting bricks trying to figure out how they are going to spin this human excrement into a positive light before the most popular TV event in the world.
Not even Rumpelstiltskin could spin this a*****e into gold. The NFL is in BIG trouble. This guy is one of the worst possible people to show up in Super Bowl history.

They are going to talk about his past, blah blah blah, they are going to make him cry on TV; and show his sensitive side, all in a desperate 11th hour effort to make this shallow hunk of garbage pretend to resemble something a regular human can relate to.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
They'll just release an series of rehearsed, practiced "apologies" and focus on how great of a guy he is. Then all the fans who suffer from bias confirmation will say "see? told ya so." Kind of typical damage control.
Share 49ersWebzone