LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
This has got to be the worst thread in NFL talk history....

i honestly expect Lynch to break the SB rushing record.
Please please please Denver.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
question for you guys:

Do you trust manning with the ball, with two minutes left on the clock, and down by four against that defense......

Yes I do, and that's what scares me.
Honestly? Seattle's gonna beat Denver... and handily too..
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I won't be able to handle two weeks of Manning, the whore (Sherman) and the bore (Wilson).

Wilson is boring.. I will give ya that. Sherman is a media whore.. and that's another one for you too. But the Manning talk for two weeks will be torture.. It will make us all wish to bring back "Favre - coming out of retirement" blitz of two years ago. And that just about killed my ESPN viewing for a while.
[ Edited by CitrusHawk on Jan 20, 2014 at 2:19 PM ]
Wow, if... just if Sherm picks Peyton to win the game for Seattle. Please do NOT put a mic right in his face for at least 2 days... please!!!
Originally posted by CitrusHawk:
Wow, if... just if Sherm picks Peyton to win the game for Seattle. Please do NOT put a mic right in his face for at least 2 days... please!!!

you're better off asking the sun to not rise............
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

They'll probably have big mouth mic'd up the entire game

Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

They'll probably have big mouth mic'd up the entire game

right? there was a mic in front of sherman LAST years SB........
  • dj43
This one will interest me a lot. Seattle will not be able to put 8 or 9 men at the LOS. If they do, Peyton Manning will burn them. Denver has three big strong receivers (Thomas, Thomas and Decker) that can compete physically with the Seahawk secondary….and then there is Welker. Seattle has not faced anything even close to that talent this year. Sherman is going to have all he can handle there.

As good as the Seattle front 7 is, without those extra two DBs in run support, Denver will be able to run the ball. Denver has three RBs that can bang and run with speed. That is another area that Seattle has not had to face.

Gonna be fun.
Originally posted by dj43:
This one will interest me a lot. Seattle will not be able to put 8 or 9 men at the LOS. If they do, Peyton Manning will burn them. Denver has three big strong receivers (Thomas, Thomas and Decker) that can compete physically with the Seahawk secondary….and then there is Welker. Seattle has not faced anything even close to that talent this year. Sherman is going to have all he can handle there.

As good as the Seattle front 7 is, without those extra two DBs in run support, Denver will be able to run the ball. Denver has three RBs that can bang and run with speed. That is another area that Seattle has not had to face.

Gonna be fun.

I might go buy a Broncos hat for the game.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Gonna be fun.

I wouldn't go that far but yeah
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Gonna be fun.

I wouldn't go that far but yeah

I would get a jersey but if i'm spending that much, i'm getting a Bowman jersey. He deserves by money.
Share 49ersWebzone