There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Can't believe we started this thread. I don't care who wins and I usually root for the team that beats me but Sherman kinda spoiled it for me. I don't care now who wins. I am working and I won't ask off now because we aren't in it. I won't watch. I'm playing video games
i bet you val is rooting for the seahawks....
I'll kill myself if we get a horrid weather game because then I'd have to favor Seattle
  • slip
Broncos will win. Quality QB playing in a team that has impressed me the most this year. Seahawks need improvement if they're going to win.
Seattle is going to have a hard time covering Welker, Decker, D. Thomas and Julius Thomas.

Can't wait to see Denver beat Seattle.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Can't believe we started this thread. I don't care who wins and I usually root for the team that beats me but Sherman kinda spoiled it for me. I don't care now who wins. I am working and I won't ask off now because we aren't in it. I won't watch. I'm playing video games

Shermans mouth ruined it for me also! Go broncos, i usually root nfc also!
Goniners
Originally posted by linkboy:
Seattle is going to have a hard time covering Welker, Decker, D. Thomas and Julius Thomas.

^^^ this
Originally posted by linkboy:

And the legacy of Peyton Manning, the NFL's latest feel good story. It'll be fun to see what happens when the refs give them the cold shoulder treatment.
Originally posted by frankie:
Goniners

I think Sherman's mouth ruined it for a lot of people, if you go on PFT, people are flat out blasting him for being a jackass. After the way he acted and seeing Bowman have s**t thrown at him as he was being carted off, I'm all in for the Broncos.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by frankie:
Goniners

I think Sherman's mouth ruined it for a lot of people, if you go on PFT, people are flat out blasting him for being a jackass. After the way he acted and seeing Bowman have s**t thrown at him as he was being carted off, I'm all in for the Broncos.

Were you ever gonna root for Seattle before any of those things happened?
question for you guys:

Do you trust manning with the ball, with two minutes left on the clock, and down by four against that defense......
am i the only one who thinks seattle is actually nicely build against denver? they will stop moreno/ball and the pass rush will be clearly stronger than the one from the pats. a lot of guys to cover, sure. but do you really trust manning if it will be cold and windy. and then there is lynch against the denver D. i don't know guys. i hope seattle loses bigtime, but it could be close.
[ Edited by AlmighT49er on Jan 20, 2014 at 12:50 AM ]
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
am i the only one who thinks seattle is actually nicely build against denver? they will stop moreno/ball and the pass rush will be clearly stronger than the one from the pats. a lot of guys to cover, sure. but do you really trust manning if it will be cold and windy. and then there is lynch against the denver D. i don't know guys. i hope seattle loses bigtime, but it could be close.

Originally posted by AlmighT49er:

Best offense statistically that there ever has been versus maybe the best secondary ever. Some things gotta give
Well, if the Broncos can't do it, no one will. The 49ers and the entire NFL will be watching to see how to attack the Legion of Boom.