There are 199 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Canfan:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I hope and pray there are SEA fans at my bar. I'm going to make their Super Bowl memorable, and not in a good way.

RIP Young2Rice

Wow. So you are unhappy with the result of a GAME, and you think the appropriate response is to find some Seahawk fans and at the least be confrontational? Actually you seem to be implying physical violence. All I can say is Wow!! I hope you get the help you need.

theres no implication of violence what so ever. he could simply be infering that he will be that classic heckler at the bar who doesnt give it a rest.

Yup. When SEA fans read that they only think about violence automatically. Its that meat head mentality that comes with excessive "PED" use.

I'm going to cheer my ass off even if Manning takes a timeout. I'm going to boo the f**k out of Seattle, even if they show the SEA's gatorade cooler on the sideline.

its comical. they're here to tell you to get over it, its just a game, hoping you get the 'help' you need. take a look inwards bozo's, you're in the super bowl for the 2nd time ever looking for your 1st title, and you're on a niners board trying to tell us how to act? go to your board and converse with your brethren.
Whats up with some of the love for the she-hawks on here?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

bandwagon niner fans that came from the raiders. Now they're moving onto seattle
I hope and pray there are SEA fans at my bar. I'm going to make their Super Bowl memorable, and not in a good way.

RIP Young2Rice

Wow. So you are unhappy with the result of a GAME, and you think the appropriate response is to find some Seahawk fans and at the least be confrontational? Actually you seem to be implying physical violence. All I can say is Wow!! I hope you get the help you need.

theres no implication of violence what so ever. he could simply be infering that he will be that classic heckler at the bar who doesnt give it a rest.

Yup. When SEA fans read that they only think about violence automatically. Its that meat head mentality that comes with excessive "PED" use.

I'm going to cheer my ass off even if Manning takes a timeout. I'm going to boo the f**k out of Seattle, even if they show the SEA's gatorade cooler on the sideline.

its comical. they're here to tell you to get over it, its just a game, hoping you get the 'help' you need. take a look inwards bozo's, you're in the super bowl for the 2nd time ever looking for your 1st title, and you're on a niners board trying to tell us how to act? go to your board and converse with your brethren.

Yup. They come here to complain about anonymous internet posters typing crazy s**t and then defend Sperman for going on national TV to do the same.

Bunch of dip s**t morons.

RIP Young2Rice

Yup. They come here to complain about anonymous internet posters typing crazy s**t and then defend Sperman for going on national TV to do the same.

Bunch of dip s**t morons.

"12th anal cyst" that may be a keeper though
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

I don't see how anyone can remotely like the Seahawks since Carroll took over and still be considered a 49er fan IMO.
f**k the seahawks. their lame ass fans are still on here trying to defend regina shermans honor when theyre in the superbowl. f**kin pathetic.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Patrick Stewart ‏@SirPatStew

Football!

Is there any Seahawk fans outside of Seattle?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

There aren't any seacock fans in SEA either. Just a bunch of drunk retards wondering why the refs don't call hand balls on the sounders.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 31, 2014 at 11:35 AM ]

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

the pittsburg bandwagon in hawaii has slowly divided into 9ers and seahawks.

there already was a decent following here for the 9ers, but it's kind of out of hand now. i'll be honest.
Go Peyton
[ Edited by defenderDX on Jan 31, 2014 at 11:45 AM ]
Originally posted by ltrain:
I don't see how anyone can remotely like the Seahawks since Carroll took over and still be considered a 49er fan IMO.

Truer words have never been spoken.
What I hate about the Super Bowl is exactly what we're talking about. BANDWAGON FANS. I see so many people just wanting to be included in something. The women are the worst. They have no rhyme or reason why they cheer for a specific team. Just watch, on Sunday you will be sitting next to some drunk, loaded banshee screaming for the Seahawks. And when you ask her why is she going for SEA she will answer with a stupid response like " I just like Starbucks so much and I can't stand Peyton's long neck".
[ Edited by 951NINER on Jan 31, 2014 at 4:51 PM ]
People gotta stop complaining about bandwagon fans. Every sport and every team has them. Just put them in their place when you're confronted with them and that's about it.
Share 49ersWebzone