LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by robniner:
I understand why some of you guys refuse to give credit to Seattle, but damn the last 50 pages of this thread only shows how Seattle has gotten into some of your heads.

Personally I'm way over it. Bitterness is a burden to carry and the seahawks are not worth it. My co-worker is a Seahawks fan and he's reading this thread ENTERTAINED by the bitterness! Just sayin.

That's all, k bye.

We will, and will not, credit CHEATERS.

Co-worker sets up shop here, co-worker will be shown the door under NO MERCY RULES!

lol

Yeah man, we're just having some fun. Don't let the liberal media tell you how to feel.

If you have hate in your heart, let it out.

Believe it or not, hate & love require the exact same amount of emotional energy...so why bother wasting that on the seahawks?!

Not worth it bros!

Bro, I can't love the seahawks are you mad?!?!?

JK

Seriously, though. I'm just f**king around man. I'll stop talking s**t to them if its starting to bug our own fans. My intention was to provide comedy for you guys by shtting on SEA. And to keep the trolls at bay.

There are worse things going on in Ninertalk but that is another story.

Yea I hear you!

One thing's for certain...Seahawks have a huge target on their backs now, I'd like to see how they handle that.

Is that Rikki Ellison?
I'm am impressed that no one mentioned Wilsons race when he won the superbowl, or at least it wasn't on the headlines.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I'm am impressed that no one mentioned Wilsons race when he was handed the superbowl by the league, or at least it wasn't on the headlines.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'm am impressed that no one mentioned Wilsons race when he was handed the superbowl by the league, or at least it wasn't on the headlines.

is oompa loompa a race?
I'm am impressed that no one mentioned Wilsons race when he won the superbowl, or at least it wasn't on the headlines.

I heard about this as well. Do you guys remember if there was any such talk about Kaep last year in the SB? It just seems that people like to paint certain players as thugs, regardless of who they actually are. Look how much heat RG3 got this year, and who knows if it was deserved. It just seems kind of bizarre, perhaps Wilson is becoming the media darling of the bunch? I doubt the other QB's would have been given the same treatment, which is sad.
Originally posted by dave_n_ruth:

I heard about this as well. Do you guys remember if there was any such talk about Kaep last year in the SB? It just seems that people like to paint certain players as thugs, regardless of who they actually are. Look how much heat RG3 got this year, and who knows if it was deserved. It just seems kind of bizarre, perhaps Wilson is becoming the media darling of the bunch? I doubt the other QB's would have been given the same treatment, which is sad.

No1curr

LEAVE!
i can say it: Wilson be the second black boy to win a SB!

He is also disgustingly nice and we cannot make up one bad story about him.

so onto the rest.....anyone hating on a white seahawk player?

No1curr

LEAVE!

Uh...no. What's wrong with you?
Originally posted by RedAlice:
we cannot make up one bad story about him.

You'd be surprised. I was listening to the woman on Numbers Never Lie (who is a Niners fan), and her beef with RW is that he exploits too much of his charitable work on twitter and facebook and she felt it was all fake. Just saying you'd think that even RW would be liked by everyone, but I guess there's no winning. I think the only football player I can think of who is popular and not hated by anyone is Drew Brees. But I could be wrong.
Uh...no. What's wrong with you?

As far as i can tell, and please English or another mod, if my assessment is incorrect, please tell me. - as far as I can tell the forum has decided to let the rob and the 49 guy go off the charts insane as a rep of all they are thinking but do not want to say. They are like two who are willing to say what is in Niners heads right now.

so don't question the hater, he has special priviliages and this is a Nner board. always remember that....which is fair, completely.

you chose to read here, do remember that this is their place to spout as much as you would if you lost the NFCCG to them and they won the SB.

I might sound like one of them if i ever get the chance.

Originally posted by zaghawk:
You'd be surprised. I was listening to the woman on Numbers Never Lie (who is a Niners fan), and her beef with RW is that he exploits too much of his charitable work on twitter and facebook and she felt it was all fake. Just saying you'd think that even RW would be liked by everyone, but I guess there's no winning. I think the only football player I can think of who is popular and not hated by anyone is Drew Brees. But I could be wrong.

Yeah, it's too bad that so many have become so cynical (sometimes with good reason) but, there are those who are just good people and, so far, RW has demonstrated nothing less . .

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/take2/2014/02/08/seahawks-russell-wilson-former-professor-on-what-hes-really-like/

btw ~ re: RW's Twitter postings of his Children's Hospital visits . . .
Sure there's a certain amount of Seahawks PR involved (just like with any company that contributes to community / charity) but, seems like it's as much or more about how fun it is for those kids to have their friends and family (and the world) see them with RW
Isn't it baseball season? Can't you Seahawk fans stop talking about the Super Bowls you have won in the past? 2013 is over. Lol.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Isn't it baseball season? Can't you Seahawk fans stop talking about the Super Bowls you have won in the past? 2013 is over. Lol.

Be nice. Its the first time those losers ever won anything in their history. Too bad, according to their own stupid logic, it will be meaningless to them in 15 years. While we get to enjoy ours forever.

I saw some Seahawk fans getting ready to throw popcorn at Bode Miller in Sochi just in case he goes down again. Stay classy 12th kernel.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 10, 2014 at 10:45 AM ]
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I understand why some of you guys refuse to give credit to Seattle, but damn the last 50 pages of this thread only shows how Seattle has gotten into some of your heads.

Personally I'm way over it. Bitterness is a burden to carry and the seahawks are not worth it. My co-worker is a Seahawks fan and he's reading this thread ENTERTAINED by the bitterness! Just sayin.

That's all, k bye.

We will, and will not, credit CHEATERS.

Co-worker sets up shop here, co-worker will be shown the door under NO MERCY RULES!

lol

Yeah man, we're just having some fun. Don't let the liberal media tell you how to feel.

If you have hate in your heart, let it out.

Believe it or not, hate & love require the exact same amount of emotional energy...so why bother wasting that on the seahawks?!

Not worth it bros!

Bro, I can't love the seahawks are you mad?!?!?

JK

Seriously, though. I'm just f**king around man. I'll stop talking s**t to them if its starting to bug our own fans. My intention was to provide comedy for you guys by shtting on SEA. And to keep the trolls at bay.

There are worse things going on in Ninertalk but that is another story.

Yea I hear you!

One thing's for certain...Seahawks have a huge target on their backs now, I'd like to see how they handle that.

Is that Rikki Ellison?
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by zaghawk:

Yeah, it's too bad that so many have become so cynical (sometimes with good reason) but, there are those who are just good people and, so far, RW has demonstrated nothing less . .

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/take2/2014/02/08/seahawks-russell-wilson-former-professor-on-what-hes-really-like/

btw ~ re: RW's Twitter postings of his Children's Hospital visits . . .
Sure there's a certain amount of Seahawks PR involved (just like with any company that contributes to community / charity) but, seems like it's as much or more about how fun it is for those kids to have their friends and family (and the world) see them with RW

No one gives a f**k.
Share 49ersWebzone