LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by CitrusHawk:
Oh yes.. the parade today. The ire goes on for 49er fans.

GTFO!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yup. Four more to go. Its only took your pathetic franchise 36 years to get one. See you in 144 years you Texas A&M Aggie.

And a mere 34 years for the 49ers to become "relevent". Even with less teams to compete, the 9ers took foreverrrrr to finally win one. Pathetic is as pathetic does dude.

At least we didn't CHEAT or had the LEAGUE help us out.

The Miami Heat are glad to have new company in THE MOST HATED TEAMS in sports.
[ Edited by robniner on Feb 5, 2014 at 4:28 PM ]
Originally posted by zaghawk:
I'm missing the city parade today and have to watch it on a stream because I already missed too much time from work. On the other hand, I missed time from work because I was in NYNJ watching my team win it's first Championship!!!

btw I did see one guy wearing a Niner jersey at the Super Bowl. He was walking around screaming things like "f**k Richard Sherman". Surprised he spent all that money just to do that.

Anyway enjoy your five, we finally got our one . It was truly surreal to witness.

Now GTFO. Won due to CHEATING and LEAGUE ASSISTANCE.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
I know you did. I was joking.

I find it awesome that they are still in here reading the hate and letting it get to them. As if they expect us to congratulate them after the way their franchise has acted. We just lost an NFCC so its understandable why were are in here venting. They have no excuse besides the fact that this is their first victory in anything, ever.

Our loss was over 2 weeks ago, so we did not just lose. It is in the past now, nothing changes that and they are the Champs. Your post comes across to me, a 49er fan, as angry, looking to discredit their win and unable to accept the things we cannot change. Perhaps that is not how you intended it, but that is how I perceived it.

There was a thread on this site that was locked where 49er fans did congratulate them on their win. I have no issues tipping my cap to them, despite my dislike for them. Had we won, our fans would not be acting all that different from theirs.

Yes and no, Seattle's boards aren't anymore classy/patient than ours, they ban anybody on-site who doesn't think Steve Largent is better than Jerry Rice (I'm not even joking, I've seen this on three different occasions).

Our fans can be a rowdy bunch of a SOBs, but there's just something not right with their fanbase, and it's not just an online thing, I was at the Safeway yesterday and 3 Hawks fans were harassing some checker for having a 49ers pin on (like childish high school bullies). Sure, not all of Seattle's fanbase is like this, but you see far too many bad examples (than good). I don't ever remember getting this sort of treatment from Dallas (or even Packers) fans in the 90s, those people have personal issues.

If there was any existence of a 'balance' in the universe, Seattle would have lost, and for that, there really is no hope left in the universe.

Don't worry. They are going to get it next season at Levis. I'm going to tell a Seakid that his dad is overrated and his mom does roids with Sherman behind the Compton Walmart.
Cheattle fans going to get shown the door under NO MERCY RULES!!!
Originally posted by robniner:

Yup. And they thought we were vicious before. A sleeping giant has been awoken.

GTFO!

FruityHawk was banned.

Yup. And they thought we were vicious before. A sleeping giant has been awoken.

There's a big difference between winning fair and square,and,cheating and league assistance.

This is gonna be up there with the Saints Bountygate season. Too bad Peyton Manning was a victim in both instances.

GTFO!

FruityHawk was banned.

One down, a few more to go.

Time to show who's forum they are in.

GTFO!

FruityHawk was banned.

Damn straight. Its sad how they are in here looking for validation. lol they lead the league in cheating...who can respect and validate that?

Pictures of the parade was funny. Bunch of out of shape losers who have never thrown a football in their lives and didn't watch football before 2012. That niner fan has some balls...lol

Can't wait for the game at the Levis.

I understand why some of you guys refuse to give credit to Seattle, but damn the last 50 pages of this thread only shows how Seattle has gotten into some of your heads.

Personally I'm way over it. Bitterness is a burden to carry and the seahawks are not worth it. My co-worker is a Seahawks fan and he's reading this thread ENTERTAINED by the bitterness! Just sayin.

That's all, k bye.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I understand why some of you guys refuse to give credit to Seattle, but damn the last 50 pages of this thread only shows how Seattle has gotten into some of your heads.

Personally I'm way over it. Bitterness is a burden to carry and the seahawks are not worth it. My co-worker is a Seahawks fan and he's reading this thread ENTERTAINED by the bitterness! Just sayin.

That's all, k bye.

He says that. But it really bugs him inside.

That's all, k bye.

We will, and will not, credit CHEATERS.

Co-worker sets up shop here, co-worker will be shown the door under NO MERCY RULES!

That's all, k bye.

We will, and will not, credit CHEATERS.

Co-worker sets up shop here, co-worker will be shown the door under NO MERCY RULES!

lol

Yeah man, we're just having some fun. Don't let the liberal media tell you how to feel.

If you have hate in your heart, let it out.

GTFO!

FruityHawk was banned.

Damn straight. Its sad how they are in here looking for validation. lol they lead the league in cheating...who can respect and validate that?

Pictures of the parade was funny. Bunch of out of shape losers who have never thrown a football in their lives and didn't watch football before 2012. That niner fan has some balls...lol

Can't wait for the game at the Levis.

Vials of Adderall thrown to the crowds.

Icing on the cake will be if they hire Jose Canseco as their special strength and conditioning coach so they can have a regular roid distributor.
Share 49ersWebzone