There are 172 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I don't really like Skip Bayless all that much but I just rewatched the Bayless/Richard Sherman interview with Stephen A. and all I have to say is....WOW. How can someone so academically smart be so socially inept. Spouting stats for a DB is sensible but they aren't truly indicative about how good a DB is. They can be all world and not have more than 2 or 3 ints in a year. 12 in two years is good. heck, its great but in this interview he completely took the focus off his ability and put it in his personality. Someone really needs to put this guy on his a$$ and SOON.

This guy will always make an ass of himself until taught overwise. The real reason for Sherman's now-infamous outburst after the NFCCG? Fear. Fear of being the goat, just like Kap said. He knew the game was in his hands and the thought of not making that (admittedly-great) play must have flashed through his mind and nearly scared him s**tless. Yes Seattle fans, I know the outcome, but a confident player doesn't go on that kind post-game rant unless they were badly shaken. Even though we had just lost I have to admit Sherman's tantrum had me laughing.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Just banned a dude that wasnt needed here. Quit all the name calling.

My bad. I'll ease up on these guys. I think i hurt Hawker's feelings...lol

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 5, 2014 at 2:18 PM ]
this thread is really sad
Originally posted by lucky_49:
this thread is really sad

I know. I feel sorry for these skittle fans that have to come here after a super bowl win for vindication from their idols.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I know. I feel sorry for these skittle fans that have to come here after a super bowl win for vindication from their idols.

Oh, I meant on both sides.
Originally posted by lucky_49:

Oh, I meant on both sides.

I know you did. I was joking.

I find it awesome that they are still in here reading the hate and letting it get to them. As if they expect us to congratulate them after the way their franchise has acted. We just lost an NFCC so its understandable why were are in here venting. They have no excuse besides the fact that this is their first victory in anything, ever.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerG94:
You f**kers wanted a rivalry, you f**king got it.

See you at Levis you 12th b***hes.

AMEN! Its on next season. Keep fighting the good fight Young2Rice!! I'm all in. f**k the Seahawks!

GO NINERS! SEAHAWKS SUCK P.E.D.S!
[video]http:// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1QHe6qGvos&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[/video]

Lol only marshawn would celebrate a superbowl like that, dancing, sagging, and throwing up gang signs. LOL
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
[video]http:// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1QHe6qGvos&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[/video]

Lol only marshawn would celebrate a superbowl like that, dancing, sagging, and throwing up gang signs. LOL

But Kapernick is a thug.. They are SeaLusional.

• evil
  • Veteran

I find it awesome that they are still in here reading the hate and letting it get to them. As if they expect us to congratulate them after the way their franchise has acted. We just lost an NFCC so its understandable why were are in here venting. They have no excuse besides the fact that this is their first victory in anything, ever.

Our loss was over 2 weeks ago, so we did not just lose. It is in the past now, nothing changes that and they are the Champs. Your post comes across to me, a 49er fan, as angry, looking to discredit their win and unable to accept the things we cannot change. Perhaps that is not how you intended it, but that is how I perceived it.

There was a thread on this site that was locked where 49er fans did congratulate them on their win. I have no issues tipping my cap to them, despite my dislike for them. Had we won, our fans would not be acting all that different from theirs.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Our loss was over 2 weeks ago, so we did not just lose. It is in the past now, nothing changes that and they are the Champs. Your post comes across to me, a 49er fan, as angry, looking to discredit their win and unable to accept the things we cannot change. Perhaps that is not how you intended it, but that is how I perceived it.

There was a thread on this site that was locked where 49er fans did congratulate them on their win. I have no issues tipping my cap to them, despite my dislike for them. Had we won, our fans would not be acting all that different from theirs.

Two weeks isn't that long. Check out the doom and gloom going on in Niner talk. I try to stay positive in Ninertalk and just have fun making fun of the Seahawks. I could be bashing Roman, Kap, Harbaugh etc... But i'd rather just talk smack to the Seaturd fans.

I'm just jawing with a division opponent. Nothing to get bent out of shape over. You can perceive it however you like. This place is for fun.

I would tip my cap to them if they didn't do all that funky s**t to us towards the end of the season. Mainly Sherman and the 12th douche. They wanted to act like jackasses as a whole franchise, so i feel they reap what they sow.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran

Yeah besides that what do you want them to do it's basketball season? Let's all relax and enjoy the NBA.Is Kevin Durant playing?
[ Edited by 9er2k on Feb 5, 2014 at 4:06 PM ]
Originally posted by 9er2k:

Yeah besides that what do you want them to do it's basketball season? Let's all relax and enjoy the NBA.Is Kevin Durant playing?

Yes and no, Seattle's boards aren't anymore classy/patient than ours, they ban anybody on-site who doesn't think Steve Largent is better than Jerry Rice (I'm not even joking, I've seen this on three different occasions).

Our fans can be a rowdy bunch of a SOBs, but there's just something not right with their fanbase, and it's not just an online thing, I was at the Safeway yesterday and 3 Hawks fans were harassing some checker for having a 49ers pin on (like childish high school bullies). Sure, not all of Seattle's fanbase is like this, but you see far too many bad examples (than good). I don't ever remember getting this sort of treatment from Dallas (or even Packers) fans in the 90s, those people have personal issues.

If there was any existence of a 'balance' in the universe, Seattle would have lost, and for that, there really is no hope left in the universe.
Share 49ersWebzone