LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by zaghawk:
I'm missing the city parade today and have to watch it on a stream because I already missed too much time from work. On the other hand, I missed time from work because I was in NYNJ watching my team win it's first Championship!!!

btw I did see one guy wearing a Niner jersey at the Super Bowl. He was walking around screaming things like "f**k Richard Sherman". Surprised he spent all that money just to do that.

Anyway enjoy your five, we finally got our one . It was truly surreal to witness.

Surprised he spent all that money just to do that? Like your aggie 12th b***h fan club spent all that money to fly a banner over our stadium and on bricks on our stadium. Disrespectful piece of s**t fan base.

f**k the seahawks...

Enjoy your asterisk win with those league leading steroid violations.
Originally posted by CitrusHawk:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yup. Four more to go. Its only took your pathetic franchise 36 years to get one. See you in 144 years you Texas A&M Aggie.

And a mere 34 years for the 49ers to become "relevent". Even with less teams to compete, the 9ers took foreverrrrr to finally win one. Pathetic is as pathetic does dude.
You're still irrelevant. The Olympics are about to start. Enjoy your last few days in the limelight.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by crabman82:
I'm missing the city parade today and have to watch it on a stream because I already missed too much time from work. On the other hand, I missed time from work because I was in NYNJ watching my team win it's first Championship!!!

btw I did see one guy wearing a Niner jersey at the Super Bowl. He was walking around screaming things like "f**k Richard Sherman". Surprised he spent all that money just to do that.

Anyway enjoy your five, we finally got our one . It was truly surreal to witness.

now that you have one, i'd like to know the arbitrary point where it becomes to old to brag about. is it 10 years? 20 years? i'm hoping with you guys winning and finally going through the thrill of it that you finally drop that attitude like a 1994 championship is any different than a 2003 championship. and dont give the bandwagon you werent alive to see it angle, this is the internet you cant tell how old someone is or isnt.
At least nopw they will stop talking about regular season scores.....maybe

I think the the Niner Fans and Seahawk fans will be going back and forth about regular season scores for a while. I think the only reason why the Niner fans didn't go really nuts about their win at the Stick was because it was only a 2 point win which just showed how close of a game it was. I'm sure if the Niners pull off a win over 7-10 points vs the Hawks in the near future even in the regular season there will be a ton of people boasting about that. I mean it's the same reason you don't currently hear Hawk fans screaming about the NFCCG score because it truly was a close game, we won, very glad we won, but a 6 point win isn't a stomping by any means.

We don't concern ourselves with regular season victories. They don't matter. They only matter to fans who steal another fan bases nickname and parade it like thier own. You know, the 12th suppositories up in the C-unt stadium.
You f**kers wanted a rivalry, you f**king got it.

See you at Levis you 12th b***hes.
We don't concern ourselves with regular season victories. They don't matter. They only matter to fans who steal another fan bases nickname and parade it like thier own. You know, the 12th suppositories up in the C-unt stadium.

LOL, I have NEVER seen a 49er fan brag about a regular season score
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
I think the the Niner Fans and Seahawk fans will be going back and forth about regular season scores for a while. I think the only reason why the Niner fans didn't go really nuts about their win at the Stick was because it was only a 2 point win which just showed how close of a game it was. I'm sure if the Niners pull off a win over 7-10 points vs the Hawks in the near future even in the regular season there will be a ton of people boasting about that. I mean it's the same reason you don't currently hear Hawk fans screaming about the NFCCG score because it truly was a close game, we won, very glad we won, but a 6 point win isn't a stomping by any means.

Scores don't always indicate how dominant one team was over the other in their game. Case in point, the New Orleans Saints outscored us this year and yet if you watched the game (big IF for a Seahawks fan, I know...) you'd clearly see the 49ers were killing the Saints for 50 minutes. The Week 2 matchup in Seattle, the 49ers were in control the entire game when things fell apart at the end. Same goes for the NFCCG....
Originally posted by SaksV:

Scores don't always indicate how dominant one team was over the other in their game. Case in point, the New Orleans Saints outscored us this year and yet if you watched the game (big IF for a Seahawks fan, I know...) you'd clearly see the 49ers were killing the Saints for 50 minutes. The Week 2 matchup in Seattle, the 49ers were in control the entire game when things fell apart at the end. Same goes for the NFCCG....

Idiot fan bases with no teams that have ever won a championship until two days ago don't understand. They just thump their chest and root for goals sicne they think they are watching soccer. 99% of the 12th turd eaters didn't even know what football was 2 years ago.
Idiot fan bases with no teams that have ever won a championship until two days ago don't understand. They just thump their chest and root for goals sicne they think they are watching soccer. 99% of the 12th turd eaters didn't even know what football was 2 years ago.

-says the guy wearing a fresh Kaep jersey from ebay who joined a California team's bandwagon last year. I know of no new fans, as in my opinion, to be a true fan, they would have to have waited 30+ years like the rest of us. Every Seahawks fan has suffered and scratched for decades to finally get one. Yes it's only one, but it's a good start towards our next 4.
-says the guy wearing a fresh Kaep jersey from ebay who joined a California team's bandwagon last year. I know of no new fans, as in my opinion, to be a true fan, they would have to have waited 30+ years like the rest of us. Every Seahawks fan has suffered and scratched for decades to finally get one. Yes it's only one, but it's a good start towards our next 4.

Wtf are you talking about? I will ask again, you don't have any Seahawk fans to be celebrating with?
I don't really like Skip Bayless all that much but I just rewatched the Bayless/Richard Sherman interview with Stephen A. and all I have to say is....WOW. How can someone so academically smart be so socially inept. Spouting stats for a DB is sensible but they aren't truly indicative about how good a DB is. They can be all world and not have more than 2 or 3 ints in a year. 12 in two years is good. heck, its great but in this interview he completely took the focus off his ability and put it in his personality. Someone really needs to put this guy on his a$$ and SOON.

Says the guy on an opposing fan forum to boost his already low self esteeem for being part of a franchise and city with no winning history. The 12th Seaturds came out of nowhere after stealing the name from another team. When did the 12th man start anyway? 30+ years ago? Nope, it was the bandwagoners like you who claim that b******t and don't know anything about football. You probably think an extra point is a TV show on ESPN.

You should go to Levis next year and run your ignorant mouth off over there. We got some of your cheesy bricks for you to take back to the 12th buttf**kers. Now go throw toilet paper and starving african kids while shooting adderall up the 12th anus.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 5, 2014 at 1:49 PM ]
Just banned a dude that wasnt needed here. Quit all the name calling.

AMEN! Its on next season. Keep fighting the good fight Young2Rice!! I'm all in. f**k the Seahawks!

I thought we were still irrelevant? why would you consider us a rivalry.

As to the rest of the conversation. It's our first and for those like me who have waited for this for 37 years words don't describe the feeling. No this doesn't put us in any discussions other than we finally have one, and we're no longer in the don't have one catagory. that's it. If we should win again next year, i don't feel it puts us in NE catagory either, it just means we have two. Winning them back to back would be impressive other than that franchise/historic wise just a blip on the radar.

I'm among the rest of the believers that the SB was played 2 weeks ago, and i firmly believe the two best teams will reside in the NFCW again next year, will be an interesting off season.

Again i say congrats to a great season, and looking forward to locking horns again next year, with an up and coming AZ.

P.S. Young2Rice your hatred is much appreciated. after reading all your posts in here i have to say your hatred/butthurtness towards everything Seattle has made this journey that much more delicious. You put a smile on my face every day, so thanks and keep up the good work.
Originally posted by hawker84:

I thought we were still irrelevant? why would you consider us a rivalry.

As to the rest of the conversation. It's our first and for those like me who have waited for this for 37 years words don't describe the feeling. No this doesn't put us in any discussions other than we finally have one, and we're no longer in the don't have one catagory. that's it. If we should win again next year, i don't feel it puts us in NE catagory either, it just means we have two. Winning them back to back would be impressive other than that franchise/historic wise just a blip on the radar.

I'm among the rest of the believers that the SB was played 2 weeks ago, and i firmly believe the two best teams will reside in the NFCW again next year, will be an interesting off season.

Again i say congrats to a great season, and looking forward to locking horns again next year, with an up and coming AZ.

P.S. Young2Rice your hatred is much appreciated. after reading all your posts in here i have to say your hatred/butthurtness towards everything Seattle has made this journey that much more delicious. You put a smile on my face every day, so thanks and keep up the good work.

Your need to post in here in read my posts is sad and pathetic. The fact that you actuially have emotional reactions to my posts is a victory to me. I know it eats you up inside like Marshawn Lynch tastes the rainbow out of Russel Wilson's Lebprochon ass.

I write for the amusement of my fellow niner fans who had to endure your cum stained noobie fan bases dumb ass actions. The fact that you think i'm serious is even more pathetic. I know you guys are used to Roid rage and Sherman squawking you off all night long, but when you read it online, try reading it from a perceptive of a person who isn't on steroids.

Enjoy your asterisk laden super bowl steroid championship and your s**t show of a fan base. You fit right in with the 12th cawkheads and the great pop corn throwers of the C-unt stadium.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 5, 2014 at 2:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone