LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 149 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:
After seeing Lynch speak at media day, it is beyond me how he stayed eligible for three years at Cal-Berkley. There is no way he has an IQ above 70. Something is definitely wrong with our education system. Dude is obviously challenged in the mind department.

But hey let's all show him some love because he is keeping it real...

Nothing like judging a book by its cover.
After seeing Lynch speak at media day, it is beyond me how he stayed eligible for three years at Cal-Berkley. There is no way he has an IQ above 70. Something is definitely wrong with our education system. Dude is obviously challenged in the mind department.

Hayturz gunuh hayt...mein, I deed it.

Originally posted by maltz88:

I know right, he knows Marshawn so well, what a way to judge a person.
[ Edited by KamChancellor on Jan 28, 2014 at 1:40 PM ]
In Marshawn's case, don't judge a Highlights magazine by its cover.

Uh, he judged him by how he expressed himself during an interview -- in other words, by the comparative content of the book, not the cover...
Originally posted by KamChancellor:

I know right, he knows Marshawn so well, what a way to judge a person.

Seahawk fans judge a person by the contents of whatever they are about to throw at a kitten with three legs. .
Just heard that there are still 18,000 tickets available. I guess the 12th man is not traveling lol.
I'm like Marshawn because he doesn't give a F#$%. He is no Rhodes scholar but at least he is genuine. You know what you get with him. There is no phony stuff going on.
I am going to root for the Hags THIS time only. My wife and kids are Seahawks fans, but more importantly my son is a serious fan in that he latched on to them very young and even as a teenager understands the game. Not just from HS football, but how the Pro game works. He was really emotional after they beat us and never disrespected the Niners as my team. There is nothing more painful tgan walking out of that stadium after a loss. But seeing my son that happy is a trade I would make everyday.

I work with 100% Seahags fans and a Cowboys fan. Those guys treated me with total respect after the NFCC. I will never "like" the Hags, but in this one game I won't mind if they win and I am pretty sure that which ever team won the NFC was going to win the Super Bowl over Denver. The NFCW is a league of its own, the Big-Boys league.

I can swallow the Hags getting one trophy, but that's it. If they don't get it, I will be happy as a Niner fan, if they do I will be thrilled for my son to have this memory. He is in the exact place I was when Clark made the Catch and that memory is burned into my mind forever. I would enjoy it if my son had the same.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Seahawk fans judge a person by the contents of whatever they are about to throw at a kitten with three legs. .

LMAO

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I'm like Marshawn because he doesn't give a F#$%. He is no Rhodes scholar but at least he is genuine. You know what you get with him. There is no phony stuff going on.

Totally agreed. He is not into the cliche stuff or standard response. It is obvious that he doesn't want any part of the BS. His piece with Prime was epic. I like Lynch, just not the fact he wears Blue.
I don't see the Seahawks defense being as good outside of their stadium. They're still good, top 10, but without the crowd drowning out offensive audibles and line calls they aren't going to be as effective. Plus, Colin almost beat them singlehandedly, Peyton's weapons aren't going to disappear on him like Kap's did.

And on the other side if the Broncos can limit Lynch and contain Wilson, I don't think their offense will be able to do a whole lot against the Broncos.

This may be wishful thinking, but I see Manning getting #2.
I'm wondering why these teams were outfitted in way cooler looking attire for SB media day instead of wearing their game jerseys. It's definitely a way better look, but it would've been good to have the same idea last year. Picture our guys wearing some nice hooded windbreakers in 49er gold that shines with scarlet logo/accents. Sucks the media day PR staff (or whoever) only thought of it this year. The teams should always be decked out in these custom warm-up suits.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Hayturz gunuh hayt...mein, I deed it.

There's a reason this dips**t doesn't give interviews, dude can't even find his ass through a Berenstain Bears book. Even the hawk with hearing impairment issues has better diction than Lynch.
Looks like its hard to conduct all types of interviews with roid rage. lol

Pete the Chete Carrol you 100 year old wrinkled piece of s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone