LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by CitrusHawk:
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Anybody else find it funny how Seattle players and fans are still talking about the 49ers, even after they just won the Superbowl lol? Talk about an insecure/envious fanbase. I think a lot of people have it spot-on that they wanna be us; f**k, we only came close to #6 last year, they beat us in their own house in the Championship, and we're still rattling their cages. In fact, their members are still trolling our forums looking for some sort of fulfilling validation they can't find. I don't even remember Rams fans acting that way back in the early 00s.

LMAO we're always gonna be the monkey on their back until they raise their own example of a dynasty.

In part, it's because those fans didn't exist until after Seattle joined the NFC West. Their team has had more success than SF in the period since they joined, so they expect their team to be viewed as superior. They didn't witness the '80s and '90s and simply don't understand what it means to be a dynasty.

You have to remember that we're talking about people who, for the most part, didn't watch football until last season. That's not hyperbole, either.
I understand we are Superbowl Cheaters, so there's that fact to wrestle with. Regarding 49er fans, it seems the opposite of what you are saying, as you both are spending alot of time thinking and posting about us because we virtually got away with it without getting caught; and had help from the refs.

fyp
[ Edited by robniner on Feb 4, 2014 at 3:16 PM ]
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I'M SORRY BUT THOSE WHO FEEL PEDS AND LAX REFS ARE THE REASON SEATTLE WAS SO SUCCESSFUL THIS YEAR...HAHAHAHAHAHA.

So I guess its okay to you that McGwire and Sosa shattered home run records by means of PEDS.
OMG, you finally ratted yourself out as a hypocritical blind homer. Barry Bonds has the season and all time home run record, not Sosa or Mcgwire and he was as obvious a juicer as those guys. I guess being a San Francisco Giant it was ok?

I'm a BRAVES FAN so you just backed yourself into a corner.
In part, it's because those fans didn't exist until after Seattle joined the NFC West. Their team has had more success than SF in the period since they joined, so they expect their team to be viewed as superior. They didn't witness the '80s and '90s and simply don't understand what it means to be a dynasty.

You have to remember that we're talking about people who, for the most part, didn't watch football until last season. That's not hyperbole, either.

But aren't you among the many 49er fans whose constant refrain to the Seahawks fans was "come talk to us when you've won something"? So why are you surprised when they show up? You did invite them!
Anybody else find it funny how Seattle players and fans are still talking about the 49ers, even after they just won the Superbowl lol? Talk about an insecure/envious fanbase. I think a lot of people have it spot-on that they wanna be us; f**k, we only came close to #6 last year, they beat us in their own house in the Championship, and we're still rattling their cages. In fact, their members are still trolling our forums looking for some sort of fulfilling validation they can't find. I don't even remember Rams fans acting that way back in the early 00s.

LMAO we're always gonna be the monkey on their back until they raise their own example of a dynasty.

It's because they know they got all the bounces this year. This was their year. Good for them. But with our new stadium and tons of talented young players coming on the horizon, they know that they'll need more than illegal shoulder tackles to win the division.
Looks like the Turd is going on the celebrity tour like kap did last year. Where are all the SEAf**k fans hating on that. Shouldn't he be reading the playbook or at a charity event somewhere?

I bet they don't say s**t about it.
Originally posted by Canfan:

But aren't you among the many 49er fans whose constant refrain to the Seahawks fans was "come talk to us when you've won something"? So why are you surprised when they show up? You did invite them!

If you can turn back time and tell the Seacawks to shut the hell up until they win somthing we have a deal. Unless you can do that, f**k SEAs**t fans.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

If you can turn back time and tell the Seacawks to shut the hell up until they win somthing we have a deal. Unless you can do that, f**k SEAs**t fans.

They won by C-H-E-A-T-I-N-G and league assistance.
Looks like the Turd is going on the celebrity tour like kap did last year. Where are all the SEAf**k fans hating on that. Shouldn't he be reading the playbook or at a charity event somewhere?

I believe the difference is that "the turd" won the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by maltz88:

lol tru
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
OMAHHHHHHHHHHHGAWD!

Originally posted by maltz88:

It is time for your cheating ass to go and join this total sickening of taint.
Seahawks dominance is here to stay... for a longggg time. Deep down this is why it bothers fans from other teams, especially 49er fans. Looking ahead, that is.
Seahawks dominance is here to stay... for a longggg time. Deep down this is why it bothers fans from other teams, especially 49er fans. Looking ahead, that is.

Why don't you make like a tree and leave!

Dominance is here to stay.........when you are loading up on roids and PEDS, plus, getting help from the league

Now GTFO! Your 15 seconds are way over.

No sir. I've never really seen much weight in that argument. I have said, however, that fans should not boast before the season is over. Basically the entire Seattle fanbase disagrees with me there...

I understand we are Superbowl Champs, so there's that fact to wrestle with. Regarding 49er fans, it seems the opposite of what you are saying, as you both are spending alot of time thinking and posting about us.

We are talking about a team that IS still relevant this season. I also live in Seattle and can't really get away from this newfound, post-2011 Seahawk mania that has spread like the Black Death. In fact, I'll be right next door to the parade today. Maybe I'll witness a riot.
Share 49ersWebzone