There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Darren Sharper Arrested on Two Rape Charges

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by lucky_49:
I WAS TOO SLOW

Dont let it happen again or ill report you to the mods

i already reported myself
He's trying to beat Rothelsberger.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,308
Arrest warrant issued

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/27/darren-sharper-accused-of-two-more-rapes-arrest-warrant-issued/
This dude is sick in the head
Sharper, Hernandez.......I wonder what kind of shape Rae Carruth is in, heck, we could have Longest Yard 2, although in this version Hernandez goes nuts and starts shooting at people in the crowd.
Originally posted by T-9ers:
He's trying to beat Rothelsberger.

He already did... Roethlisberger had 2 or 3 accusers right? Sharper is up to 5 or 6 now I believe
I was wondering why those female NFL Network hosts keep showing up to work pregnant.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I was wondering why those female NFL Network hosts keep showing up to work pregnant.

Those chix r smoking, I would love to hear some behind the scenes guy talk from the old vets regarding there female counterparts on total access.
He was officially fired by NFL Network, some of the details are sickening.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Saw a movie last night called "I'll sleep when I'm dead" with Clive Owen and he's talking to someone about rape and this is what they say to him:

"One of the myths......is that rapists, whether they rape men or women, are highly sexed. Have insatiable sexual appetites. The truth is that they are fundamentally inadequate. They try to prove themselves to themselves. The rape becomes a sort of symbol of their virility. Not really interested in sex at all. Rape is much more about domination, humiliation.....defiling. It's a crime of power.....more than it's to do with any sort of sexual pleasure."

I doubt that's true.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
I doubt that's true.

I thought that was well known?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,958
He's a serial rapist.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
I doubt that's true.

I thought that was well known?

It is well known.....
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Saw a movie last night called "I'll sleep when I'm dead" with Clive Owen and he's talking to someone about rape and this is what they say to him:

"One of the myths......is that rapists, whether they rape men or women, are highly sexed. Have insatiable sexual appetites. The truth is that they are fundamentally inadequate. They try to prove themselves to themselves. The rape becomes a sort of symbol of their virility. Not really interested in sex at all. Rape is much more about domination, humiliation.....defiling. It's a crime of power.....more than it's to do with any sort of sexual pleasure."

I doubt that's true.

that's pretty much on point. even without going deep into this psychological behavior, it's actually pretty hard to get pleasure from sex that way. the woman is constantly fighting it and most of the time the rapist doesn't even get hard before he finishes.
...