There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Heath Evans a Football Genius? He thinks so.

Originally posted by DelCed2486:
For the life of me do not understand why so many people get their t** in a wringer over Heath Evans or any other "expert/analyst/insider/whatever". Waaah, he said mean things about the Niners!!! Who gives a s***? Wake me up when anything these guys say has any bearing on what takes place on the field.

lol this
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
For the life of me do not understand why so many people get their t** in a wringer over Heath Evans or any other "expert/analyst/insider/whatever". Waaah, he said mean things about the Niners!!! Who gives a s***? Wake me up when anything these guys say has any bearing on what takes place on the field.

lol this

I get annoyed because the average fan listens to guys like Evans and Florio and assumes they know what they're talking about. The reason why there is so much mis-information out there about the 49ers, Kap, Harbaugh, etc. Is because idiots like them portray a false representation of the team and the players. Then the sheeple hold onto those ideas and that's why everyone thinks Kap is an immature, thug, gangster wannabe, when we all know he's not.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 18, 2014 at 12:04 AM ]
Judging from the topics and replies on the WZ, there is really nothing left to say but lets play some football
Heath Evans is the white jamie dukes-insignificant. And shame on you for falling for his trap.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

lol this

He doesn't say mean things, he says dumb things. Mellow dude, mellow.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Judging from the topics and replies on the WZ, there is really nothing left to say but lets play some football

Amen to that brother!
Heath Evans is so dumb he make Dukes and Sapp look smart! I remember when Jim was named our new coach, Sapp predicted the 49ers would finish 2-14. He's clueless but compared to Evans, both Sapp and Dukes come off looking semi intelligent......at least they occasionally say something worthwhile.......Evans never seems to.....ever. Go Niners.......hope they get a quick start tomorrow like 14 zipp and never look back.
Evans is a loser. He hates the Niners so I refuse to listen to him.
We are the biggest fan base out there, especially online.

Whether Evans hate for us is real or not, it keeps him employed. If you are someone who doesn't cross the line or have any bias in the sports world, no one remembers or talks about you.

Everyone remembers this tool and he'll continue to run with it because, face it, if people are talking about you, good or bad, you're doing something right.

He's like the Paris Hilton of the sports world and will continue to milk his hate for the 49ers until he can't.

At that point he'll be out of a job at NFL Network.
lacansuckacock is a real s**t bird too.
Just saw him on TV with some know-nothing female reporter. They were both slobbering all over the Seahawks.

His little smirk and arrogant predictions make me want to punch him in the face. He basically just said the Seahawks would win easily, and that Sherman, Thomas, and Lynch would have "MONSTER" games. Also that the crowd noise will make it almost impossible for SF to win.

I wish NFL Network would fire people like him. Any douche SEA fan can sit up there and predict a win. He doesnt back it up with anything.
I hope he enjoys the taste.

I'd rather listen to Joe Buck for 23 hours a day than listen to 1 hour of this clown. Worst. Niner. Hater. Ever!
In a few years... No one will even remember that he played football. He was that guy that blocked for running backs
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theduke85:
Is he on ESPN? Why do you watch ESPN? I don't understand why people complain about the talking heads on ESPN all the time. They get people on there to spew garbage and generate controversy. It's good for ratings, because it gets people riled up (case in point: you started a topic about it you were so outraged). Hacks like Skip Bayless, Woody Paige, etc... are nothing more than glorified trolls.

Seriously, ESPN is like half sports, half TMZ anymore. Stop watching it. They know the guys they put on TV are going to spew nonsense. That's why they are on there to begin with.

Not being a homer but Steve young and Tom Jackson are the only two credible guys they have to me