There are 176 users in the forums

Heath Evans a Football Genius? He thinks so.

Shop 49ers game tickets
dude defended ray lewis for using deer antler spray

says he uses it and its great

will always hate on the niners
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Howcome ESPN and NFL Network give Peyton Manning and Tom Brady Pats & Broncos BJs all year and all week. We are always 2nd Fiddle??

We're like the ugly chick that's also part of the gangbang, but everyone always surrounds the hotter chick
Originally posted by kem99:
I don't agree with the assessment but, most likely, if he was saying the Seahawks have match-up advantages, he didn't mean RB vs. RB or WR vs. WR...he meant, for example, Crabtree vs. Sherman, Davis vs. Chancellor or Thomas, Tate vs. Brown, etc. Again, I don't agree with it but I've heard this in a couple of places this week (i.e. Seahawks secondary can shut down the 49ers WR's and Davis, Lynch has had 3 of the last 5 100 yard plus games against the 49ers defense over the last 3 years, etc.)

It ignores a lot, including, but not limited to, the 49ers OL has against the Seahawks DL, Gore has consistently had good games against the Seahawks as well, Aldon Smith and Brooks vs. the Seahawk tackles, etc.

This isn't rocket science...this game comes down to: (1) withstanding the initial avalanche in the first half of the first quarter; (2) not turning the ball over and (3) winning the battles in the trenches. The match-up advantages the 49ers have should allow them to all three of those and if they do, they'll win.
True... Didn't mean to compare offense to offense and defense to defense, but you get what I'm saying.
Yes he is a douche and a certified 49er hater. I know he's a homer for his old teams, but that's no excuse for his blatant bias. All the former players on NFLN are homers for their teams but they don't suck their team off and s**t on the other.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
We're like the ugly chick that's also part of the gangbang, but everyone always surrounds the hotter chick

been in a lot of gangbangs, have you?
f**k that meathead
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
He is an idiot. Over and above that, the NFL network is east coast and afc biased. Half of the dip sh$ts on that show don't know what the hell they are talking about. Hell they can't even get nfc players names right when they talk about them. Every pick is afc based and the worst of them all is L.Tomlinson and T. Davis. After watching game day I seriously appreciate Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin after listening to D. Sanders and the other tools on that show.
Who is a bigger douche bag, Heath Evans, Mike Florio, or Jason LaCanfora?
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Who is a bigger douche bag, Heath Evans, Mike Florio, or Jason LaCanfora?

Oooo that's a tough one. I'm gonna go with Evans. Not only does he have a big mouth, he's extremely condescending. The other two are just dweebs.
Originally posted by MarkD:
He is an idiot. Over and above that, the NFL network is east coast and afc biased. Half of the dip sh$ts on that show don't know what the hell they are talking about. Hell they can't even get nfc players names right when they talk about them. Every pick is afc based and the worst of them all is L.Tomlinson and T. Davis. After watching game day I seriously appreciate Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin after listening to D. Sanders and the other tools on that show.

Every network is East Coast biased.

And I've never understood the hate for Michael Irvin and the Gameday Final crew with Deion and Marshall. Irvin is a lot smarter than he's given credit for, Marshall is exceptional and Deion is funny as hell.

I should Just "Do MY JOB" AND POP THIS CLOWN SQUARE in the chin.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Originally posted by MarkD:

Every network is East Coast biased.

And I've never understood the hate for Michael Irvin and the Gameday Final crew with Deion and Marshall. Irvin is a lot smarter than he's given credit for, Marshall is exceptional and Deion is funny as hell.

Disagree other than Faulk is pretty good.
For the life of me do not understand why so many people get their t** in a wringer over Heath Evans or any other "expert/analyst/insider/whatever". Waaah, he said mean things about the Niners!!! Who gives a s***? Wake me up when anything these guys say has any bearing on what takes place on the field.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
His ex GF ditched him because (she said) he couldn't get it up anymore, PLUS it shrunk to around 2 1/2 inches from all the roids
my most hated analyst. I don't know how he is on tv.
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Jan 17, 2014 at 9:10 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone