There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Heath Evans a Football Genius? He thinks so.

Every time he opens his mouth it's Belichick this (old team), Drew Brees that (old team), and now he's riding the Seahawk's jock (old team). Whenever he's asked about the 49ers, he begins with a condescending chuckle. On the Game, yesterday, I could not believe the homerism with this guy, I doubt he watches any film, but claims all these over whelming match-ups the Seahawks have over the 49ers. Miller over Vernon Davis, Wilson over Kaep, Lynch over Gore, Golden Tate over Crabtree. Bobby Wagner over Willis, and so on. I would agree Richard Sherman is better than any of our DBs but the rest, not even close. Your thoughts...
ignore

who gives a fck

and just for clarity/hilarity, he said tate is better than crabtree and miller is better than davis?
[ Edited by iLL49er on Jan 17, 2014 at 7:05 AM ]
Originally posted by iLL49er:
ignore

who gives a fck

and just for clarity/hilarity, he said tate is better than crabtree and miller is better than davis?
He didn't name names, he just said if you look at the match-ups on paper, the Seahawks have the edge on nearly every position. Who else could he be talking about?
Originally posted by vermonator:
He didn't name names, he just said if you look at the match-ups on paper, the Seahawks have the edge on nearly every position. Who else could he be talking about?

he's an unapologetic seahawk fan.....he's also the clown who boasted that chip kelly will be the dumbest hire in the nfl this year
Is he on ESPN? Why do you watch ESPN? I don't understand why people complain about the talking heads on ESPN all the time. They get people on there to spew garbage and generate controversy. It's good for ratings, because it gets people riled up (case in point: you started a topic about it you were so outraged). Hacks like Skip Bayless, Woody Paige, etc... are nothing more than glorified trolls.

Seriously, ESPN is like half sports, half TMZ anymore. Stop watching it. They know the guys they put on TV are going to spew nonsense. That's why they are on there to begin with.
He was one of those guys that kept saying Habaugh made a mistake by chosing Kap over Alex Smith and he has had it in for Kap every since. Guy is a douche and should not be on TV. He's there token white guy
I gave up on this clown, even after the 49ers win on Sunday night, he'll just bad mouth them in the Super Bowl and give x amount of reasons why they'll lose according to him. He's a hater.
Football genius? No. Condescending biased prick that's just as mediocre as an "analyst" as he was a player? YUP.
He works on NFL Network, not ESPN. I hardly ever watch ESPN, except for maybe Monday Night and the draft. That said, Heath Evans would be perfect for ESPN.
Howcome ESPN and NFL Network give Peyton Manning and Tom Brady Pats & Broncos BJs all year and all week. We are always 2nd Fiddle??
Last year the Ravens were the darlings of the NFL hierarchy and ESPN. The Ray Lewis story blah, blah.

This year I feel they'll do the same w/Peyton.

Heath is a clone who puppets what the others there are hoping for.

Even when we win the Super Bowl, it won't be about us. They'll want to talk about how the other team lost it and not how we won it.

Then, they'll say something like "Yeah the Niners won the Super Bowl BUT next season Seattle will be the favorite" or something along those lines.

We don't have anyone in our corner on NFL Network like Denver, Seattle and New England does.
Eric Davis? Mooch? Jeff Garcia?
dude friggin sucks, i turn away when he speaks cause its so biased and he bashes anyone who says otherwise. he hard to listen to
I don't mind former player-analysts favoring their former teams, but they need to be transparent about - a lot of them will openly admit it. I don't get the impression that Evans would be willing to cop to that in this case - and he should because he clearly does.
HEath has always been a condescending hater. He doesn't know crap.I actually think the most unbiased opinions are ED and Garcia, They picked Seattle's D and Seattles coaching over the 49ers and I thought that was fair given we haven't had much success playing in Seattle lately. The other guys I cannot stand are Baldinger, Sharpe, and Dukes on NFL Network.
[ Edited by E-49er on Jan 17, 2014 at 9:25 AM ]