LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Open Letter to Roger Goodell

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by OahuHawkFan:
This thread is one of the reasons it's always more fun hanging out on a competitors forum.

Between the "Would you stay and watch if you came home late from work to find Wilson plowing into your wife?" and the "How many teaspoons do you think Wilson produces on average?" threads that clutter .Net, I can't honestly say I blame you for being thrilled to pass the time with us.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Between the "Would you stay and watch if you came home late from work to find Wilson plowing into your wife?" and the "How many teaspoons do you think Wilson produces on average?" threads that clutter .Net, I can't honestly say I blame you for being thrilled to pass the time with us.

Pretty crude way of putting it, but your point is pretty accurate. We certainly get more than our fair share of Homercentric garbage over there. I also prefer the layout of the gameday threads over here.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
This will piss off Roger BadHell... "fair competition", then it will be a slaughter fest in favor for the 49ers, BadHell and Refs don't want that!
Originally posted by BobS:
Really tired of people complaining about the officiating. How penalties are called have evolved quite a bit over the years. Per 1970's rules every offensive lineman either holds or illegally uses hands. Well if people think the Seahawks are getting away with defensive holding as far as how that is called in the 2013 season, they are not as far as the officials are concerned. They are well coached and playing smart, pushing the limit of the rules and still not getting flagged. If this gives them an advantage other teams are losing an edge by not copying them.

This. Coaches have complained and officials have paid attention to the seahawks and they still don't get called very much. Because they mostly are playing within the rules of the game.
This is what Goodell prays to every night before he goes to sleep-
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Jan 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM ]
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Dear Goodell:

EAD

This letter is far better than the one in the OP.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
^^ LOL at pic!!
Share 49ersWebzone