There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Matt Leinart:"$##$ Ken Whisenhunt!"

whisenhunt stinks it the f**k up in arizona and only needs one year on a semi-successful team to be a head coach again? hard to believe theyre already scraping the bottom of the barrel
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
If anything that makes me impressed more by Kurt Warner, player coach....
i don't fully buy that lol. a QB alone doesn't win you a super bowl. however, if he was a great coach they wouldn't have sucked after warner left. he's still a good coach though, you don't win a superbowl by accident.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
i don't fully buy that lol. a QB alone doesn't win you a super bowl. however, if he was a great coach they wouldn't have sucked after warner left. he's still a good coach though, you don't win a superbowl by accident.

Barry Switzer did
hen wisenkunt
[ Edited by GreenReaperTT on Jan 16, 2014 at 9:37 AM ]
Matt Leinart reminds me of Taco from the League
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

They......didn't............win a Superbowl. They caught fire at the right time as a 9-7 team and basically unloaded on some poverty secondaries heading into the Superbowl.