There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Woman claims Arian Foster is pressuring her to have an abortion

i find women like this so repulsive and easy to see through that i find it fascinating that anyone could ever let their guard down with them. duuuude. poke er in the butt if ya gotta
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,146
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
And I always thought vegetarians didn't want to harm living things. Boy was I wrong!

maybe he is ignorant and believes the baby isn't alive because it hasn't come out of the belly yet
Everything about this girl so far annoys the crap out of me, but if I could bang the crap out of her I would. Sometimes I hate being a guy.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Everything about this girl so far annoys the crap out of me, but if I could bang the crap out of her I would. Sometimes I hate being a guy.

hahahahah. So much honesty in your post.
What a piece of sh!t reporter
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Everything about this girl so far annoys the crap out of me, but if I could bang the crap out of her I would. Sometimes I hate being a guy.

hahahahah. So much honesty in your post.

I feel the exact same way lol.

on another note, if I were an NFL rich ass baller, I'd get fixed so I couldn't have kids and just bang the hell out of as many groupie ass b***hes as possible
Originally posted by NinerTy:
Originally posted by xtm059:
if its that big of a problem hire someone to shoot her. you got all the money in the world man

I understand but, I wouldn't do it.

I would kill her for arian foster
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,357
Originally posted by xtm059:
I would kill her for arian foster

...... Wtf
b***hes like this are so transparent. What was she doing at the hotel the players were at? I'm gonna guess being a groupie. She did her job getting pregnant AF didn't do his by making sure he was strapped and flushed that rubber down the hotel toilet.

I've had some chicks who I knew were trying to trap me. I'm so paranoid I won't even throw the rubber in the trash

Out of fear for her getting it and impregnating herself.

Call me crazy but I'm 30 with no kids
I hope this doesn't affect his fantasy football stats next year.
WEDPB
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:
i find women like this so repulsive and easy to see through that i find it fascinating that anyone could ever let their guard down with them. duuuude. poke er in the butt if ya gotta

this. i really don't understand some of these athletes at times. you got all that money and fame, a great career, and you go after these obvious gold diggers...

a couple days ago somebody a made a thread, and it included the link to a forum (forgot the name of it). but it was basically a bunch of whores on there just talking about famous athletes, where they can meet them, if they have other girl friends, if they buy expensive s**t for their dates, etc...

whats that reality show, basketball wives? i mean holy f**k...you gotta be a straight up moron to marry one of those chicks.

so i really can't feel bad for guys like arian foster anymore. with all that damn money and connections these guys have, they can get some of the finest call girls in any city they go to, and he wouldn't have to worry.

pros should stick with other pros.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
I hope this doesn't affect his fantasy football stats next year.

There goes my investment
how many fantasy points is an abortion?
Originally posted by 99problems:
b***hes like this are so transparent. What was she doing at the hotel the players were at? I'm gonna guess being a groupie. She did her job getting pregnant AF didn't do his by making sure he was strapped and flushed that rubber down the hotel toilet.

I've had some chicks who I knew were trying to trap me. I'm so paranoid I won't even throw the rubber in the trash

Out of fear for her getting it and impregnating herself.

Call me crazy but I'm 30 with no kids

I doubt women are lining up at your door to get piece though. Average Joe can't relate to these kind of problems. That said, they should be paranoid about impregnating one of these scavengers. Athletes aren't the smartest people in the world.

Most athletes have been spoon-fed since they were a teenager and displayed unique athletic ability. With how short their careers are and the likelihood of only one big contract throughout, they should be extra protective of their cash flow. A troll like this is going to eat through his money shorty after he retires. Unfortunately, the child support will be outrageous and non-sustainable. Though he won't be able to get the payments reduced until he's done playing and spent his savings. She's a leach and our legal system will reward her (essentially for being a whore).