There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cam Newton to be fined for flopping?

LMAO!
Originally posted by YungAce:
Who cares. Hes crying in his cereal right now

I know right, and he got the worst punishment, which is losing the game and being sent packing, not really worth concentrating on in my two cents.
You can see the ref in the back go WOW! I think some of these guys have been taking acting lessons from Tom Brady.
[ Edited by rudedog on Jan 14, 2014 at 8:35 AM ]
Kap gets heat for tauting a player with his own taunt move after scoring but no one cares about these illegal soccer tactics.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Check out Cams hands flailing in this one... LOL:

Check out the Panthers mascot waving the white flag already.
Originally posted by Moolji:
Guys I care!

I dont want any flopping in the NFL what so ever. It should be loathed & squashed asap so that it doesn't spread.

wat lol
he didn't fake injury or flop to gain anything for his team
the fact you bring up the rule book and a fine is silly

it was just some stupid funny reaction to Brooks funny miss timed jump

Cam got right back up and everyone was laughing about it

move on we have a championship to win
Eh...he was just Lebronning....all the kids are doing it.
I think it's funny as hell, almost as funny as him doing that superman s**t then failing in the crucial moment of a game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I think it's funny as hell, almost as funny as him doing that superman s**t then failing in the crucial moment of a game.

then he cries with his little towel over his head. i love it when he ran off the field after the last sack, he was looking to hide beneath his mommas skirt
That has to be one of the biggest flops in NFL history LOL
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

then he cries with his little towel over his head. i love it when he ran off the field after the last sack, he was looking to hide beneath his mommas skirt

The towel on the head is about as vain as Clay Matthews wetting his hair and whipping it around on the sidelines.
he's always flopping. little hoe.

• DVDA
  • Veteran
Cam is a moron. He should have tried to run a free play instead of flopping like a dumbass.
Haha...wow just wow