LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 170 users in the forums

Cam Newton to be fined for flopping?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen is at his post game presser when he was asked about Kap Imitating his superman pose and he said it's not the first time someone's done it or the last time either and then he went on to say something else but stopped midstream, turned and walked off the interview podium like he was about ready to cry right on the spot. What a p***y.

he was also crying i bet when brooks sacked him. he ran off the field like scared little girl
Originally posted by cciowa:
Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen is at his post game presser when he was asked about Kap Imitating his superman pose and he said it's not the first time someone's done it or the last time either and then he went on to say something else but stopped midstream, turned and walked off the interview podium like he was about ready to cry right on the spot. What a p***y.

he was also crying i bet when brooks sacked him. he ran off the field like scared little girl

Hahahaha. I genuinely felt a little sorry for Cam after watching his presser. It was obvious he just got done crying in the locker room. It was reported many Panthers were crying after the game lol.
That s**t was funny as hell. Good one Cam!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Hahahaha. I genuinely felt a little sorry for Cam after watching his presser. It was obvious he just got done crying in the locker room. It was reported many Panthers were crying after the game lol.

So much for the Kraken lol.
Not like Brooks hasn't done that before . . .

lol @ Cam's jazz fingers.
Originally posted by Moolji:

Clubs are reminded of the following league policy regarding fake injuries for strategic purposes. The supplemental note to rule 4, section 5, article 4 states: "The Competition Committee deprecates feigning injuries, with subsequent withdrawal, to obtain a timeout without penalty. Coaches are urged to cooperate in discouraging this practice."

I hope he gets fined, I can't tolerate this bs. I laughed at NBA players when they flopped & it game me ammo for my argument why the NFL is clearly better than NBA. But it can not and should not happen in NFL.

He wasn't feigning injury, just contact.
Someone needs to make a gif of the play 60 commercial with kap replacing the kid.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Someone needs to make a gif of the play 60 commercial with kap replacing the kid.

that would be a great one
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Moolji:
Guys I care!

I dont want any flopping in the NFL what so ever. It should be loathed & squashed asap so that it doesn't spread.

HAHAHA the flop was almost as funny as this quote from you... I thank you both for mad laughs

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mattster03:
Check out Cams hands flailing in this one... LOL:

I hope our guys get on Wicket Wilson and Skittles Mode like this all day (with perfect timing)
Originally posted by mattster03:
Check out Cams hands flailing in this one... LOL:

Hilarious....... Dumb thread btw.

Lol wow, yeah, I was embarassed for him.
Wait, didn't Tavon Austin get fined for flopping?
Share 49ersWebzone