There are 223 users in the forums

Aikmans Boldin Comment

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by genz22:
Love Boldin but he and the Niners need to have there heads right. Sherman got J Graham way off his game with the pre game scuffle.

Yeah but Jimmy Graham is a b***h. He runs his mouth but if you hit him good once or twice, he has a tendency to back down. He's yet another fake tough guy who likes to rattle the goal post when he scores but doesn't handle getting manned up very well. Boldin on the other hand is a legit, certified tough guy who isn't just putting on an act, he's proven that his entire career. Sherman's nerdy, wannabe ghetto superstar ass isn't going to throw him off either.

Boldin was on the receiving end of a vicious helmet-to-helmet blow by Jets safety Eric Smith on Sept. 28, made all the worse by the bracketing force of another Jets safety, Kerry Rhodes, hitting him from behind.The Cardinals' wide receiver dropped supine and inert to the turf at the Meadowlands, with a concussion and knocked out. He sustained two facial fractures that required eight plates and 40 screws to repair. A cut lip needed more stitches and his jaw had to be wired to realign his bite.

He came out of surgery and refused pain medication."I don't do pain meds," Boldin told the Arizona Republic.The only precaution Boldin is taking now that he's back in the lineup is to wear a mouthpiece. He did not wear one previously."I'm not sure if it was a direct result of not wearing a mouthpiece but I'm not taking the risk anymore," he said.(Smith, for his part, was also knocked out by the force of the blow and later fined $50,000 and suspended one game by Commissioner Roger Goodell, although he was not penalized on the play.)

Quarterback Kurt Warner, who threw the pass that Boldin went up for in the end zone, was so traumatized by the turn of events he considered retiring. Boldin urged him to reconsider. Warner is now No. 2 in the NFL in passing.

As for Boldin, his toughness and mental fortitude are unquestioned, and his respect around the league has only increased since he returned to the lineup Oct. 26 against Carolina. He had nine receptions for 63 yards and two touchdowns in that game and six catches for 85 yards and a score the next week against St. Louis.
http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Boldin-comes-back-strong-after-hit-3262862.php
Good for our team to have a guy who doesn't back down
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by genz22:
Love Boldin but he and the Niners need to have there heads right. Sherman got J Graham way off his game with the pre game scuffle.

Yeah but Jimmy Graham is a b***h. He runs his mouth but if you hit him good once or twice, he has a tendency to back down. He's yet another fake tough guy who likes to rattle the goal post when he scores but doesn't handle getting manned up very well. Boldin on the other hand is a legit, certified tough guy who isn't just putting on an act, he's proven that his entire career. Sherman's nerdy, wannabe ghetto superstar ass isn't going to throw him off either.

Boldin was on the receiving end of a vicious helmet-to-helmet blow by Jets safety Eric Smith on Sept. 28, made all the worse by the bracketing force of another Jets safety, Kerry Rhodes, hitting him from behind.The Cardinals' wide receiver dropped supine and inert to the turf at the Meadowlands, with a concussion and knocked out. He sustained two facial fractures that required eight plates and 40 screws to repair. A cut lip needed more stitches and his jaw had to be wired to realign his bite.

He came out of surgery and refused pain medication."I don't do pain meds," Boldin told the Arizona Republic.The only precaution Boldin is taking now that he's back in the lineup is to wear a mouthpiece. He did not wear one previously."I'm not sure if it was a direct result of not wearing a mouthpiece but I'm not taking the risk anymore," he said.(Smith, for his part, was also knocked out by the force of the blow and later fined $50,000 and suspended one game by Commissioner Roger Goodell, although he was not penalized on the play.)

Quarterback Kurt Warner, who threw the pass that Boldin went up for in the end zone, was so traumatized by the turn of events he considered retiring. Boldin urged him to reconsider. Warner is now No. 2 in the NFL in passing.

As for Boldin, his toughness and mental fortitude are unquestioned, and his respect around the league has only increased since he returned to the lineup Oct. 26 against Carolina. He had nine receptions for 63 yards and two touchdowns in that game and six catches for 85 yards and a score the next week against St. Louis.
http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Boldin-comes-back-strong-after-hit-3262862.php
So wait...Boldin was hit from behind by Kerry Rhodes?
I remember that play. BRUTAL!

Glad he's on our team. Every team needs some VERY tough guys.

If you look up "tough guy" in the dictionary Boldin's picture is there.

I really hope we can resign him. That's who I'd want to mentor me.
Share 49ersWebzone