LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Aikmans Boldin Comment

Shop 49ers game tickets
Troy Aikman can kiss my hairy black ass!! Fucc him and his wife Buck!
i dont care what he said about boldin, but when he called the dheap shot on vernon a ridiculous penalty i was beside myself, it was a total cheap shot that wasnt needed
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
After describing how Boldin trash talks after every play, he said "frankly I'm getting sick of watching it."

Such a condescending prick. Can he make his hate of the Niners any more obvious? It's bad enough dealing with Daryl Johnston now this a**hole too? I almost wanted to turn the volume off.
yea boldin was getting chippy out there a lot but the panthers D were the ones who started it. They came out to this game acting a fool and being all cocky and talking sh*t. Boldin is just the kind of guy that doesn't stand for that kind of nonsense. He is a respected veteran who should get consideration for the hall of fame and he doesn't take s**t from nobody, especially young punks like the panthers D. He gave them a dose of their own medicine
Originally posted by eonblue:
I see nothing wrong with what Boldjn was doing except for headbutt. DB and WR are always chirping at each other and more than that I thinj Boldin gives the O that little bit of spice it needed. You could tell Boldin was singlehandedly getting the Carolina secondary to question whether they should be there. Hes going to do the same tthing the Seattle too and it will be glorious.

Aikmen made himself look like a dumbass commenting on something that harmless. Meanwhile when Thomas tried to club Patton he says "well that doesn't look as bad on the replay".

yea that pissed me off. If he would of landed that punch he would of been ejected. getting chippy and pushing is one thing but throwing a punch is just a classless act and should be punished. Aikman was just a complete hater the whole game

COMPLETE BS.. Boldin has every right to pump his chest and talk trash. He get f****in mugged on every play just cause he's a big receiver. They talk trash and he just doesn't back down. Sorry, Boldin is MY MAIN MAN. That dude is everything to this team. He has exactly what this team needs to win a SB
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by NinerForLife:
Not sure how Aikman could make that comment with a serious face considering who his top reciever was.

Cocaine Irvin.

......sounds like a rapper lol.

Irvin actually really likes Boldin though

Florida boys
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
thats crazy, I dont remember every seeing it before this season. (with arizona and baltimore he seemed reserved)

Uh ... No! Ask PIT and NE
Boldin is our own personal Honey Badger cause he takes what he wants and he just dont care.
I love Boldin as much as anyone but could do without all the trash talking after each catch myself. Getting pumped up is one thing, but getting in your opponents face and talking s**t after every reception is classless and unnecessary to me. But hey, so long as he keeps making plays and wears this uniform, I'll put up with it.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I love Boldin as much as anyone but could do without all the trash talking after each catch myself. Getting pumped up is one thing, but getting in your opponents face and talking s**t after every reception is classless and unnecessary to me. But hey, so long as he keeps making plays and wears this uniform, I'll put up with it.

I think his trashtalking give the offense an edge. I mean look at the Seattle game at the Stick. He actally got in Shermans head and shut him up. He usually only does it to the giys that are talking s**t first and trying to muscle him around.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

I think his trashtalking give the offense an edge. I mean look at the Seattle game at the Stick. He actally got in Shermans head and shut him up. He usually only does it to the giys that are talking s**t first and trying to muscle him around.

Exactly this. Boldin knows the deal. Every opponent that plays us tries to come out with bravado and intensity and a lot of it unnecessary. The ravens did it to us and we didn't respond. Well enter Boldin to show us how it's done. If we had done this in the super bowl we would have won. We let them push the envelope while we stood back and reacted. Boldin is proactive when he senses he needs to be. Shut these punks up and take their hearts. Put fools in their places just like he did to Sherman at the Stick. It's what lions and champions do just like MJ used to
Trash talk is part of the game, especially when you got teams like Seattle with Sherman, it fires up your teammate, however, with all due respect he shouldn't head butted the guy, if the refs been trigger happy they could have called a penalty and it is those kinds of things that mess up an offense, especially after a good/great play is made.

I remember though a comment from either the panther's Cam or Coach Rivera saying that they needed calm down, that they can't let the niners mess with them.

Still I like Jerry Rice's way, just smile at the punk then show them up, and then calmly say later in the 3rd or 4th, what were you saying son?
Originally posted by WildBill:
Trash talk is part of the game, especially when you got teams like Seattle with Sherman, it fires up your teammate, however, with all due respect he shouldn't head butted the guy, if the refs been trigger happy they could have called a penalty and it is those kinds of things that mess up an offense, especially after a good/great play is made.

I remember though a comment from either the panther's Cam or Coach Rivera saying that they needed calm down, that they can't let the niners mess with them.

Still I like Jerry Rice's way, just smile at the punk then show them up, and then calmly say later in the 3rd or 4th, what were you saying son?

This 10X
Boldin is our enforcer. he was the difference today, we havent had a loudmouth who can get extremely physical and not take s**t from anyone on offense since T.O. left. VD is huge and tough but hes also goofy and i dont think hes much of a trash talker. Boldin is like the f**kin terminator out there. when aikman said that i started laughing and hoped Boldin would amp it up. harbaugh liked it, he told them to ramp up the intensity in the 2nd half when carolinas coach told them to calm down cuz it wasnt working lol. i loved everything about this game but that part was awesome to me. hopefully their b***hing about boldin again next week as he bodyslams sherman
Share 49ersWebzone