There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Aikmans Boldin Comment

Did any one pick up on what Aikman said about Boldin? he said something like hes sick of Boldin trash talking after every play that he does it every time he watches a 49er game. I was furious when he said that. Boldin has been the glue that has held the team together this year and our team MVP he works his butt off and plays hard and plays with fire and passion. I don't see his trash talking any different from every one else in the league. Aikman has some nerve to say that especially since he played with trash like the drug using cowboys of the 90's and Irving who never shut his mouth.
I was already disturbed with that terrible call BS he said on one of the earlier plays.
I Love Boldin....although he needs to be careful not get a personal foul
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

As long as he doesn't go over board and put his hands on people he should be fine. I love that he plays like that he takes sh*t from no one and lets you know even if hes covered hes gonna snatch the ball from you i love how he plays Aikman is a dick.
.... eff Aikman.
Not sure how Aikman could make that comment with a serious face considering who his top reciever was.
Both Buck and Aikman can suck a fat one. Did anyone hear Buck say "we need to get the ball back here and score" when talking about the Panthers?

They made it painfully obvious throughout the game where their loyalties are, so quite honestly I couldn't give a walking, driving, nor flying f*ck about what either one of these dweebs thinks about Boldin. Buck never liked us to begin with, and Aikman is probably just bitter that his beloved Cowboys have been the laughing stock of the league ever since he retired.

49ers against the world. Just the way I like it.
[ Edited by baltien on Jan 12, 2014 at 9:44 PM ]
Aikman let his cowgirl colors shine big time today. Boldin doesn't take s**t, and dirty defenders need to be aware of it.
Originally posted by NinerForLife:
Not sure how Aikman could make that comment with a serious face considering who his top reciever was.

Cocaine Irvin.

......sounds like a rapper lol.
Originally posted by baltien:
Both Buck and Aikman can suck a fat one. Did anyone hear Buck say "we need to get the ball back here and score" when talking about the Panthers?

They made it painfully obvious throughout the game where their loyalties are , so quite honestly I couldn't a walking, driving, nor flying f*ck about what either one of those dweebs thinks about Boldin.

Buck never liked us to begin with, and Aikman is probably just bitter that his beloved Cowboys have been the laughing stock of the league since he retired.

49ers against the world, just the way I like it.

What makes me angrier is we had them the wild card weekend today and next sunday and if we make the superbowl there doing that to we cant get away from them this post season.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Jan 12, 2014 at 9:44 PM ]

Yeah I love how super charged Boldin gets. It's real emotion. You can tell the guy plays 100 percent on every play. This is the exact oppsite to somebody like Dick Sherman, who is nothing more than a s**t talking a**hole.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Jan 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM ]
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by NinerForLife:

Cocaine Irvin.

......sounds like a rapper lol.

Irvin actually really likes Boldin though
Originally posted by Raul98:

As long as he doesn't go over board and put his hands on people he should be fine. I love that he plays like that he takes sh*t from no one and lets you know even if hes covered hes gonna snatch the ball from you i love how he plays Aikman is a dick.

he pushed away a ref, head bunted someone today.....I love the way he is too! as long as it doesnt hurt the team

he pushed away a ref, head bunted someone today.....I love the way he is too! as long as it doesnt hurt the team

Boldin earlier in the season stated he'll keep pushing the boundary until the refs call it. That is how he has played his entire career.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Boldin earlier in the season stated he'll keep pushing the boundary until the refs call it. That is how he has played his entire career.

thats crazy, I dont remember every seeing it before this season. (with arizona and baltimore he seemed reserved)