LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

I am now a niner fan

Shop 49ers game tickets
No. Dude is saying that since his team is out he is riding with us. I'm fine with that. Next season he is back on NO but he has to keep watching and pulling for someone or hating on another. I am sure he saw how classless SEA is and would love nothing more than for us to shut them up this week. Well Cool Bree's welcome aboard for these next few weeks. We hate them too
cool brees has a two game stay on the wagon, i can dig it. his teams out and seattle sucks dick. its understandable lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
cool brees has a two game stay on the wagon, i can dig it. his teams out and seattle sucks dick. its understandable lol

I would probably do the same thing. I would cheer for anybody against Seattle. I would even cheer for the Patriots vs. Seattle. And I hate the Patriots with a passion.....
After we beat the Seahawks and win the Super Bowl the new fan floodgate will open full force.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
After we beat the Seahawks and win the Super Bowl the new fan floodgate will open full force.

For now
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

LOLLLL
Share 49ersWebzone