Chiefs looking to extend Alex Smith

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • dj43
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
"I can play pretty decently at times and I can blow up at times," Smith said

Wow that's encouraging.

link

he was talking about playing golf.....the other half of the quote......

"I can play pretty decently at times and I can blow up at times," Smith said. "I really have fun playing golf. The AT&T is such a crazy event in that you're playing alongside professionals - and they're actually playing. I don't think there's another sport in the world that would allow that."

Smith must be playing pretty well and avoiding blowups. He and his partner shot rounds of 67 and 66 the first two days and were -3 today before play was suspended due to weather.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by crabman82:
"I can play pretty decently at times and I can blow up at times," Smith said

Wow that's encouraging.

link

he was talking about playing golf.....the other half of the quote......

"I can play pretty decently at times and I can blow up at times," Smith said. "I really have fun playing golf. The AT&T is such a crazy event in that you're playing alongside professionals - and they're actually playing. I don't think there's another sport in the world that would allow that."

Smith must be playing pretty well and avoiding blowups. He and his partner shot rounds of 67 and 66 the first two days and were -3 today before play was suspended due to weather.
LOL they're not going to make the cut
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Good for him. Great player and deserves it.
LMAO this guy is gonna make the type of money (in all of his career thus far) you usually see 4 star QBs make. I'm happy for his family.
  • dj43
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LMAO this guy is gonna make the type of money (in all of his career thus far) you usually see 4 star QBs make. I'm happy for his family.
What do you consider a 4 star QB? Who are some of those?
  • Jiks

Romo
Flacco
Kap
Alex
Eli
Tannenhill(sp)
Dalton
Rivers
Foles
Newton
  • dj43

Romo
Flacco
Kap
Alex
Eli
Tannenhill(sp)
Dalton
Rivers
Foles
Newton

Bold are, the rest are one level down.

Romo
Flacco
Kap
Alex
Eli
Tannenhill(sp)
Dalton
Rivers
Foles
Newton

• dj43
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Romo
Flacco
Kap
Alex
Eli
Tannenhill(sp)
Dalton
Rivers
Foles
Newton

Romo
Flacco
Kap
Alex
Eli
Tannenhill(sp)
Dalton
Rivers
Foles
Newton

reported for inciting.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Romo
Flacco
Kap
Alex
Eli
Tannenhill(sp)
Dalton
Rivers
Foles
Newton

reported for inciting.

confession is good for the soul
Originally posted by hofer36:

Romo
Flacco
Kap
Alex
Eli
Tannenhill(sp)
Dalton
Rivers
Foles
Newton

reported for inciting.

confession is good for the soul

Only in an Alex thread where you'll find Romo, Rivers, and Alex ranked higher than Kaep who has won more playoff games than probably all 3 combined, but hey.. if that makes you guys feel better. lol
Only in an Alex thread where you'll find Romo, Rivers, and Alex ranked higher than Kaep who has won more playoff games than probably all 3 combined, but hey.. if that makes you guys feel better. lol

geez alex smith threw for more tds, yards and completion % last year (in one less game no less) help improve his teams win total by 9 games and ran for about the same amount of yards ---he threw for 378 yards in his playoff game but didnt have one of the top defenses in the league to back him up...his last playoff throw was a beautiful pass that his receiver couldnt bring in and keep his feet in bounds..kaeprnick last pass-picked, game over...maybe that will help you understand the ranking..hope you feel better, lol
Originally posted by hofer36:

geez alex smith threw for more tds, yards and completion % last year (in one less game no less) help improve his teams win total by 9 games and ran for about the same amount of yards ---he threw for 378 yards in his playoff game but didnt have one of the top defenses in the league to back him up...his last playoff throw was a beautiful pass that his receiver couldnt bring in and keep his feet in bounds..kaeprnick last pass-picked, game over...maybe that will help you understand the ranking..hope you feel better, lol
you mean he checked down three yards to jamaal charles and let him do the rest. yeah that tends to make your stats look nice
Share 49ersWebzone