There are 223 users in the forums

Bengal's owner says he wanted Kaepernick instead of Dalton

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fryet
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000310118/article/mike-brown-wanted-colin-kaepernick-over-andy-dalton

This has to be one of the stupidest things an owner has done since Benson embarrassed himself in a Saints game a few decades ago. You don't trash your starting/winning QB by saying you wish you had someone else. JH may be a **** at times, but you have to respect how he never says anything negative about his players publicly. If I were Dalton, I would say that I won't be signing a new contract with the Bengals.
Lol Bungles
What an absolute joke. Straight out of the Mike Nolan book of QB Management.
Wow. Way to make your QB feel even more s**ttier about himself.
WOW
LOL sure he did...

I know Dalton gets a lot of flack, but let b real here, as someone posted in that comments section, the Bengals have only been to the layoffs 12 times in their history, and Dalton has brought them there three times. He's a third year QB for a poor franchise.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
What an absolute joke. Straight out of the Mike Nolan book of QB Management.

This. Burrrrnn!!
LOL at all the people on this board that wanted the opposite!!!
Coach Potato Head is the sole reason for that giant ass playoff drought

Originally posted by fryet:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000310118/article/mike-brown-wanted-colin-kaepernick-over-andy-dalton

This has to be one of the stupidest things an owner has done since Benson embarrassed himself in a Saints game a few decades ago. You don't trash your starting/winning QB by saying you wish you had someone else. JH may be a **** at times, but you have to respect how he never says anything negative about his players publicly. If I were Dalton, I would say that I won't be signing a new contract with the Bengals.

Well being that this came from the owner, umm I think it's safe to say he won't be offered a new contract to sign lol.
Dalton gets traded to Texans
nobody likes gingers anyways
Tacky by Mr Brown
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
nobody likes gingers anyways

They're not real people
Share 49ersWebzone