There are 176 users in the forums

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS THREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets
You couldn't get a better announcing duo for the NFC's #1 seed
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Aww, Rob Riggle took a shot at Kap. haha.

That "babwagon.net" segment on the FOX pregame was pretty funny. They were equal poking fun at all the remaining playoff teams.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

No that was Joel Mchale, he took a shot at everyone that wasnt the seahawks.

Oh, is Mchale really a Seahawks fan? I thought that was just part of the comedic act that Rob Riggle set up for his picks.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

That "babwagon.net" segment on the FOX pregame was pretty funny. They were equal poking fun at all the remaining playoff teams.

bandwagon
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How did Lynch get the call on calling this game. I thought for sure it'd be Albert, Johnson and Siragusa.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

No that was Joel Mchale, he took a shot at everyone that wasnt the seahawks.

Oh, is Mchale really a Seahawks fan? I thought that was just part of the comedic act that Rob Riggle set up for his picks.

Bandwagoner, just like the rest of these celebrities that are all of a suddon seahawks fans cuz there winning.
Nice perm Wilson!
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Oh I know, I wasn't offended. Thats what FOX has done since that guy who did Madden impersonations. They take shots at everyone equally for laughs. I thought it was funny too. Become a better person? That sounds horrible! haha
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Richard Sherman's punk ass should get kicked out of this game before it even starts. Dude is talking so much s**t already on the field. Jimmy Graham is a punk too, but he's nowhere near the punk ass that Dick Sherman is.

lol did you see them getting into it? Graham would smash Sherman's little bony body. If they were alone Sherman wouldnt be saying anything. Sherman is all tough with his buddies behind him.

Yup just like he was with Trent Williams, then Trent slapped the f**k outta him and you could tell he was hella scared. Lol
That 12th man is such bs how they stole that from Texas a&m and they get more credit for it

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
Nice perm Wilson!

LOL.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
You couldn't get a better announcing duo for the NFC's #1 seed

you can certainly do worse, see our game tomorrow.
Will b watching this game closely.
Im picking the upset on this one. I also thing this game draws alot of fines and a possible ejection.
Didn't see a thread for today's game so thought it was relevant. Go Saints! Looks like the weather will play a part in this one so the ground game will be very important.
Share 49ersWebzone