LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 330 users in the forums

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS THREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Come on Saints ... don't back down from this f**kers. Go full Bounty Gate against them. I got the first one (rubbing my fingers together indicating money)..I got the first one. :)
Feels good to be part of this.

Lets go Taints. Massacre at the c-link starts today.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 11, 2014 at 1:12 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Come on Saints ... don't back down from this f**kers. Go full Bounty Gate against them. I got the first one (rubbing my fingers together indicating money)..I got the first one. :)

"you see that little number 11, he want's to act like a hard a**?? When he comes running by don't even touch him...BAM, he'll be out for the season."
[ Edited by RabidNiner on Jan 11, 2014 at 1:16 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I've got a gut feeling the Saints are going to win this one.
Drew Brees is 0-5 in the rain. Great. Time to win one Drew. You owe us you little a*****e.
Richard Sherman's punk ass should get kicked out of this game before it even starts. Dude is talking so much s**t already on the field. Jimmy Graham is a punk too, but he's nowhere near the punk ass that Dick Sherman is.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Saints and Seattle jabbing at each other, lol. The Bloods against the Cripps.
All the s**t talk and altercations before the game even starts. Rediculous.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's raining again in Seattle.
Aww, Rob Riggle took a shot at Kap. haha.

It's getting chipy out there.
C'mon saints!!!
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Richard Sherman's punk ass should get kicked out of this game before it even starts. Dude is talking so much s**t already on the field. Jimmy Graham is a punk too, but he's nowhere near the punk ass that Dick Sherman is.

lol did you see them getting into it? Graham would smash Sherman's little bony body. If they were alone Sherman wouldnt be saying anything. Sherman is all tough with his buddies behind him.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Aww, Rob Riggle took a shot at Kap. haha.

No that was Joel Mchale, he took a shot at everyone that wasnt the seahawks.
Come on saints kill en
Share 49ersWebzone