There are 190 users in the forums

Wild Card Weekend - Day Two

Shop 49ers game tickets
You have to ask yourself if you are the Benglas GM, is it time to send Marvin Lewis packing?
You failed to win a Playoff game with Palmer, Johnson and Houshmanzadeh in their prime, now you fail to win one with Dalton and Green.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Just goes to show you how special Luck is with that come back

And luck, the luck of the other team being decimated by injuries
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
You have to ask yourself if you are the Benglas GM, is it time to send Marvin Lewis packing?
You failed to win a Playoff game with Palmer, Johnson and Houshmanzadeh in their prime, now you fail to win one with Dalton and Green.

I'd show him the door. Some HC's just can't get it done in the playoffs.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
what ever happened to that good ass rookie RB for the Bengals?

Made stupid rookie mistakes that are magnified because it's a playoff game. How did you like Ronnie "the worst football player ever" Brown on the longest Chargers TD run of the season?
the charger made the final 4 of the afc.
I said last night I was taking the Chargers because I fully expected the Bengals to choke and what do you have here. Chargers defense was stout and I would not underestimate their offense. Perfect 3-0 for Wildcard weekend so far and hopefully it'll be 4-0 at the end of the day!

If I'm a Bengals fan, I'd be livid with the performance this team gave today. Blown out by the Chargers. At home!

Marvin should be canned by the end of the week and if I'm a Bengals fan, I'm wondering if Dalton is the QB of the future. Dude is way too inconsistent, even in the regular season and especially chokes hard in the playoffs.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
I said last night I was taking the Chargers because I fully expected the Bengals to choke and what do you have here. Chargers defense was stout and I would not underestimate their offense. Perfect 3-0 for Wildcard weekend so far and hopefully it'll be 4-0 at the end of the day!

If I'm a Bengals fan, I'd be livid with the performance this team gave today. Blown out by the Chargers. At home!

Marvin should be canned by the end of the week and if I'm a Bengals fan, I'm wondering if Dalton is the QB of the future. Dude is way too inconsistent, even in the regular season and especially chokes hard in the playoffs.

I'm perfect so far as well...0-3! there's only one game I care about and if I'm 1-3 all will be right with the world!
It is definitely for a change in Cincy. Marvin can do a solid job in the regular season but he chokes every year in the playoffs. There's no excuse for that when it happens every year.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

I'm perfect so far as well...0-3! there's only one game I care about and if I'm 1-3 all will be right with the world!

The last game is the only one that matters!
The last game is the only one that matters!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
f**k THIS THREAD! LETS GO NINERS! MOTHERFUCSLDKFJL;ASDJF;LSAJ DAOJEP J;ALSJ V;AJS'FJLKSJDFVLJ;ASD;FJ;LDJFASDF
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
f**k THIS THREAD! LETS GO NINERS! MOTHERFUCSLDKFJL;ASDJF;LSAJ DAOJEP J;ALSJ V;AJS'FJLKSJDFVLJ;ASD;FJ;LDJFASDF

Yea. What he said.
Can someone take that red flag from Harbaugh?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Can someone take that red flag from Harbaugh?

Reminds me of Linus!

[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jan 5, 2014 at 2:14 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone