LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 460 users in the forums

Wild Card Weekend

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow the stars are aligning for the 49ers
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Wouldn't be surprised if the Saints loss, they certainly have their disadvantages against Seattle but I'm not going to count them out and crown Seattle immediately either, they are not invincible or unbeatable. Seattle's offense has been struggling lately - I think this time around, it will be close and if Saints get pressure on Wilson, keep him in the pocket, minimize the big plays, and Brees limits his mistakes I see no reason why they don't have a shot at pulling off an upset.

Saints need to come out gunning and get a lead on Seattle, force them to become more one dimensional.
Originally posted by zillabeast2:
Saints will win by a safety

i tell you

Called it
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Phuck iggles
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

found this on facebook lol. must be an eagle fan who put it together since they misspelled trophy lol

but do the CAWK suckers even have a ribbon in their empty case

Maybe a maxi pad

HAHA... a whole bunch of them to fill up the emptiness

Eagles do have a few pre-SB championships though. Those years do count.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

found this on facebook lol. must be an eagle fan who put it together since they misspelled trophy lol

but do the CAWK suckers even have a ribbon in their empty case

Maybe a maxi pad

HAHA... a whole bunch of them to fill up the emptiness

Eagles do have a few pre-SB championships though. Those years do count.

True, they get props / credit... but seaderrall CAWK suckers got dust and crickets...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Wouldn't be surprised if the Saints loss, they certainly have their disadvantages against Seattle but I'm not going to count them out and crown Seattle immediately either, they are not invincible or unbeatable. Seattle's offense has been struggling lately - I think this time around, it will be close and if Saints get pressure on Wilson, keep him in the pocket, minimize the big plays, and Brees limits his mistakes I see no reason why they don't have a shot at pulling off an upset.

Saints need to come out gunning and get a lead on Seattle, force them to become more one dimensional.

A new version "bounty" will be installed for Russell Wicket Wilson

• LVJay
  • Veteran
CAWKS vs Aints = The Battle of the Cheaters
Crazy day today. I am shocked by pretty much all of it.
Lol at all you KC fans posing as Niner fans.

• dj43
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280264&page=5

Jakemall, resident Chiefs/Alex fan is already over there, stirring s**t up.

Gotta register to see

Those guys are crazy. Without smith they are 2-14

When I think NT has gone off the deep end, I go over to ChiefsPlanet and it makes me appreciate NT, even on a bad day. Some of the most vocal posters over there appear to never watch a football game. Even Mike Mayock, a guy who never had any real love for Alex Smith, admitted today that he was far beyond a "game manager."

I've watched a lot of football in my time and I can count on the fingers of my hands the number of times I have seen a better performance in a big game than what Smith did today. He was brilliant.

agreed. I am most certainly not crowning Seattle as the Saints defense is not that bad, Seattle just jumped on them in their last meeting and it was all downhill from there. Saints must stick to the running game. Having Brees drop back 35-40 times will get them blown out again because he is great but you put a great defense in front of him and get him outside of that dome and he becomes extremely beatable. If I had to bet money, I'd bet that he WILL turn the ball over as he usually does against good defenses but the Saints will have pound the Seahawks with the run if they want any chance to win that game. Brees can't do it.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Lol at all you KC fans posing as Niner fans.

LOL at your need to put people down.
That didn't really warrant an all caps lol. Hurt.
this weekend couldnt go any better as a niner fan
Share 49ersWebzone