There are 241 users in the forums

Wild Card Weekend

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Brees will get pummeled by the Legion of 'shroom again
Originally posted by Ninersrisin:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Woohooooo!!!!

Also, I'm 2-0 in wildcard weekend picks!
So then what is your pick for tomorrow?

49ers (of course) and.....San Diego. I know a lot of people are downplaying them but when they play well, they play very well (especial their offense). I have a big feeling Bengals will choke tomorrow (and it certainly isn't uncharacteristic for them to do so).
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by stimpy:
Saints have no chance next week.

this. lol it's gonna be sad.
We need to win tomorrow or its Seattle SB
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
no way Saints beat Seattle. Their offense was very lethargic today against a terrible defense. And their D is nothing to be excited about. They finally won a road playoff game but they won't win two.

They might install a new version of the "bounty" to give themselves a glimmer of hope... bounty on Wicket Russell.
Not so fast my friends. Sean Payton is a very good coach and the saints D played very good tonight. It in not a given that saints lose next week.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Carolina would have good chance of beating them
Originally posted by WashDCNinerFan:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Carolina would have good chance of beating them

Not for their first time visiting that stadium
Is Steve Smith still injured? Riverboat Ron is going to fizzle out soon.
Originally posted by stimpy:
Saints have no chance next week.

Disagree. If their defense shows up and plays hard a full 4 quarters, they have a chance. They need more of a pass rush tho. They will need to get more pressure on the midget and keep him in the pocket. And Brees and Payton are a dynamic duo - I think this one will be close, I doubt they get their tails whooped twice in a row.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Jan 4, 2014 at 8:40 PM ]
All this talk of the nfccg at the stick makes me want to punch u all in the balls. Can't overlook the Packers. Bad f'n joo joo.

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Is Steve Smith still injured? Riverboat Ron is going to fizzle out soon.

Smith will play..
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ya, steve smith is back.
I think the Saints are going to be ready going into Seattle next week. They got a pretty good taste of who Seattle is. And you can only get your ass handed to you in miserable fashion until you stand up and hit back. Nothing is going to be a surprise to New Orleans on this next road trip, and I think they are going to be ready to hit Seattle back.
Saints winning and Chiefs losing was the best case scenario.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I think the Saints are going to be ready going into Seattle next week. They got a pretty good taste of who Seattle is. And you can only get your ass handed to you in miserable fashion until you stand up and hit back. Nothing is going to be a surprise to New Orleans on this next road trip, and I think they are going to be ready to hit Seattle back.

Sea offense is struggling badly. If brees can generate any kind of offense they have a chance. Wilson should be neutralized so its on b***h mode aka skittles to make plays.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 4, 2014 at 8:46 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone