There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is my hatred for the Seahawks and their fans irrational?

Let's clear something up first, I have a secondary interest into the fortunes of the NFC West, unless it's playoff time, like this Sunday.

I have always known the Niners to be a noble foe for the Packers, an organisation with a rich history and some almost mythical legends. Joe Montana is a hero for me, the personification of cool. I can also respect the work done in pulling the team out of the wilderness, which has occurred in the past three or so years.

Now, I am not against the noveau riche, the possibility of parity in the NFL these days makes it all the better, and lord knows there are a lot of teams and fanbases that are cursed by the gods (i'm looking at YOU, Minnesota/Cleveland), and deserve better.

So why is it, that I can't stand the Seahawks and the MAJORITY of their fanbase?

I don't really care about the failmary, stranger things have and will happen. I can't fault the footlocker zebra's, I blame Goodell.

Maybe it was the reaction of that trannyfaced rat, Pete Carroll, or Richard SherDouche's weekly' transgressions. I think though, most of all, it's the slapdick fanbase who have but a nominal understanding of the game flapping their gums about being the best team ever of ever in ever.

Just what is it that makes Seattle and their ridiculous, pimple-minded fans so hard to tolerate?

I mean, let's say the Packers navigate the niners, and get to Seattle pending other results. Why do I want Mason Crosby to kick a last second field goal from 63 yards in a 4th quarter comeback after being down by 28 as opposed to a blowout?

I figured, with y'all experiences in dealing with the 'hawks and their fans, you could enlighten me more
lol, you've come to the right place to be indulged. I am of the mind that there is no level of hatred for the Seahawks that could be considered irrational. In fact, it is only natural.
i generally hate teams based on people I know that are fans of said team. Since most people I know are Cowboy and Raider fans, I hate those teams the most usually. Since they suck now, its not even fun to hate them. Seattle's crybaby fans have climbed the charts this year though. Luckily I don't have to deal with any real life fans of theirs. I have NEVER seen one in my life were I live, ever.

Carol's face, strut and the way he chews gum. Shermans big fkn mouth and the toucherception don't help either.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Jan 3, 2014 at 6:12 AM ]
There is a lot to dislike about Seattle, both the team and fans. First off, they are a damn good football team. I personally feel a quiet confidence by the players, knowing they are great but not having to say anything, would be a lot more intimidating. Instead you have douche nozzles like Sherman seeking out any microphone he can, and talking crazy smack. I truly think his antics fire up opponents more than they motivate his team. The head coach jumps around and chews gum like a methed up cheer leader. The organization is racking up quite a tally regarding drug cheats, and seems to preach 'If you aren't cheating you aren't trying' mentality. Just a lot to turn you off, if you are not on the Hawk bandwagon or within their sphere of influence.

I know one thing, if the Packers do beat the 49ers and end up going to Seattle, GB will have the majority of the 49er fan base rooting for them almost as hard as if it was the 49ers team itself.
We all can't stand those loud mouths POS fanbase up there in douchebag land. They talk so much crap for a franchise that never won anything except for their proud Guinness loud mouth record, that will be the only trophy they'll have in that empty lonely trophy case, or at least for now until the Chiefs fans break it again without a cheat stadium.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
There is a lot to dislike about Seattle, both the team and fans. First off, they are a damn good football team. I personally feel a quiet confidence by the players, knowing they are great but not having to say anything, would be a lot more intimidating. Instead you have douche nozzles like Sherman seeking out any microphone he can, and talking crazy smack. I truly think his antics fire up opponents more than they motivate his team. The head coach jumps around and chews gum like a methed up cheer leader. The organization is racking up quite a tally regarding drug cheats, and seems to preach 'If you aren't cheating you aren't trying' mentality. Just a lot to turn you off, if you are not on the Hawk bandwagon or within their sphere of influence.

I know one thing, if the Packers do beat the 49ers and end up going to Seattle, GB will have the majority of the 49er fan base rooting for them almost as hard as if it was the 49ers team itself.

Ditto. I wouldn't be surprised/that upset if the Pack' get beat by the Niners - we snuck in, and without Aaron Rodgers we are the Colts without Manning. If the niners have to travel to Seattle, I would love it if they choke big and the niners ram the pigskin down their throat and make them s**t stitches.
Originally posted by swayze:
lol, you've come to the right place to be indulged. I am of the mind that there is no level of hatred for the Seahawks that could be considered irrational. In fact, it is only natural.

LOL.

I guess i'll revel in the relief that I am NOT the exception to the rule.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Exactly.

Over the years we have faced Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Urlacher, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson :- and I respect the hell out of them. No showboating, just playing hard and trust me, the fear factor was always there - like, "Even god can't tackle Barry", "Peterson will get 300 today" "Urlacher's got us figured out, smart b*****d"

With Sherman and co, you want to see them get laid out (legally).

They are a stacked, great team right now, I will give them that.
You can't stand them too huh? Seems to be league wide. Maybe it's them and how the team and fans act.....
Originally posted by respectfulpacker:
Let's clear something up first, I have a secondary interest into the fortunes of the NFC West, unless it's playoff time, like this Sunday.

I have always known the Niners to be a noble foe for the Packers, an organisation with a rich history and some almost mythical legends. Joe Montana is a hero for me, the personification of cool. I can also respect the work done in pulling the team out of the wilderness, which has occurred in the past three or so years.

Now, I am not against the noveau riche, the possibility of parity in the NFL these days makes it all the better, and lord knows there are a lot of teams and fanbases that are cursed by the gods (i'm looking at YOU, Minnesota/Cleveland), and deserve better.

So why is it, that I can't stand the Seahawks and the MAJORITY of their fanbase?

I don't really care about the failmary, stranger things have and will happen. I can't fault the footlocker zebra's, I blame Goodell.

Maybe it was the reaction of that trannyfaced rat, Pete Carroll, or Richard SherDouche's weekly' transgressions. I think though, most of all, it's the slapdick fanbase who have but a nominal understanding of the game flapping their gums about being the best team ever of ever in ever.

Just what is it that makes Seattle and their ridiculous, pimple-minded fans so hard to tolerate?

I mean, let's say the Packers navigate the niners, and get to Seattle pending other results. Why do I want Mason Crosby to kick a last second field goal from 63 yards in a 4th quarter comeback after being down by 28 as opposed to a blowout?

I figured, with y'all experiences in dealing with the 'hawks and their fans, you could enlighten me more

So, when you have a 49er fan's dick in your mouth, do you talk this much?
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
So, when you have a 49er fan's dick in your mouth, do you talk this much?

Nah, i'm too busy snowballing the remnants with your mother
I was starting to like your posts and now you officially won me over LOL i laughed at this part "Just what is it that makes Seattle and their ridiculous, pimple-minded fans so hard to tolerate?" My opinion is since they have not had much to celebrate over the years there sports history is not all that great there loving and enjoying every moment of this success. Which is fine but what annoys me is there extremely cocky and arrogant they act like they already won the SuperBowl fans who act that way usually have that blow up in there faces. If they were a little more humble they would be easier to tolerate. They also think there better than Niner fans what evidence do they have of that? there franchise has been terrible for decades have 0 superbowl wins and have had only recent success. They complain that we bring up our past superbowl wins but hey why not when you have a whole row of trophies why not be proud of it when we won them shouldn't matter.
In short no way can u ever hate them enough. While this is my first post I have been with the Niners since before the Ronnie Lott rookie season and ive never hated the rams,cards,(falcons and saints) when they were in the west with us the way i hate these seahawks and their fans. And no its not cuz they r good but because they are
so damn obnoxious and cocky! I pray we get a rematch and punch em in the mouth up there in the Clink!
I find them foul and their fans annoying... but they don't occupy my thoughts enough for irrational hate.