LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 318 users in the forums

How far into the Playoffs will the Chiefs go?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • dj43
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Chiefs need depth. They are more vulnerable because of injuries on defense. I don't see them going all the way to the SB. Kinda like us in 2011. Injuries to the receivers lessen our chances by a lot.

Injuries are always critical. In order to win, any team must be healthy and peaking as the playoffs begin. The 49ers seem to be that way right now. Chiefs are getting healthy and having rested half their starters last week, may be ready for a run. We shall see.
I am really pulling for the chiefs. Would love to see Alex do well in the playoffs
They'll make it to Indianapolis
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
LETS GO COLTS !!!
Fisher out. who's guarding mathis?
If the chiefs win, I'm banning all the smug "lol 1 an dun lol" posters. It will be glorious.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Fisher out. who's guarding mathis?

Albert should be at LT and Donald Stephenson at RT... Geoff Schwartz would shift out to RT if injury occurs.
Originally posted by WashDCNinerFan:
I am really pulling for the chiefs. Would love to see Alex do well in the playoffs

It's not up to AS for this game ..he will have his career average 200+ yards 1.3 TDs 3-4 sacks a game regular day

It's up to the chiefs defense and special teams to win it
Depends of they play a team with a winning record
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Sure hope they lose this round. We need the higher pick.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
If the chiefs win, I'm banning all the smug "lol 1 an dun lol" posters. It will be glorious.

this.
Originally posted by boast:

this.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by boast:

this.

and if they lose ban the chiefs fans.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
It's not up to AS for this game ..he will have his career average 200+ yards 1.3 TDs 3-4 sacks a game regular day

It's up to the chiefs defense and special teams to win it

At first, I thought you were talking about Kaep... because 200 yds per game and 1.3 TDs is exactly the year he has had.

• Jiks
Bunch of Alexsexuals up in here.
Share 49ersWebzone