LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

How far into the Playoffs will the Chiefs go?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
as far as us.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Alex will throw 3 picks in this game

BOOK IT

7 on the year.... but he'll toss 3 in one game. Why?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

BOOK IT

Because Stone Cold said so

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

BOOK IT

Because Stone Cold said so

Seems legit.

BOOK IT

PYMWYMI????
Charles is really good, the Colts during the season looked good while looking equally bad. Which Colt team shows up? I guess it's just habit, but I'm rooting for Alex.
I expect the same formula for the Colts on defense....place 8 in the box to stop Charles, and play real tight coverage on the back end. Alex got sacked 5 times in their last meeting.

The difference in the game imo, will be Luck's ability to extend plays and produce chunk yardage, which all QBs are forced to do in the post-season.

Colts 28 - Chiefs 20

Sorry Chiefs fans.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I expect the same formula for the Colts on defense....place 8 in the box to stop Charles, and play real tight coverage on the back end. Alex got sacked 5 times in their last meeting.

The difference in the game imo, will be Luck's ability to extend plays and produce chunk yardage, which all QBs are forced to do in the post-season.

Colts 28 - Chiefs 20

Sorry Chiefs fans.

I wonder how many chief fans there are here...I haven't seen any for a while...I think one came over when Alex was first traded.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I wonder how many chief fans there are here...I haven't seen any for a while...I think one came over when Alex was first traded.

Oh yeah my bad, there was a bandwagon but I forgot its been long abandoned.

Welcome back 49ers fans!!

you are just another embarrassing troll...

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
For those that believe that Kansas City will lose simply because Indianapolis handled them this season, I remember in 2003 the Denver Broncos handled an Indianapolis Colts team in the regular season. And then they met in the playoffs, where the Colts hadn't won under Peyton Manning (ever). The Colts proceeded to stomp Denver 41-10. Things can change A LOT in the playoffs. If Kansas City marched all the way to the Super Bowl, I would not be surprised. I have them beating the Colts, but losing to Denver (if their defense isn't healthy).

How does that compare to this game?

Just because the Colts whipped on KC in the regular season doesn't mean the same is bound to happen in the playoffs.
Originally posted by communist:

Instead of calling people names, how bout contributing some real insight to the thread?

The title of the thread is "How far will the Chiefs go?" and I gave my opinion. You're welcome!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
as far as us.

Im with you brotha. We both have the equal chance. Two QB's who helped lead their team. Two stopping defenses, and above all, a great RB.

I'll just say this, 49ers fan first and foremost. But we go ahead and put all that hate into knowing the Chiefs are gonna lose, when I'm like some of us 49er fans are getting a little too cocky about traveling to GB and killing the Pack.

Not saying we wont win, but I'm like maybe some forgot what happens when we feel that we have things just wrapped up already.

Any Given Sunday fellas, Any Given Sunday!!!
Instead of calling people names, how bout contributing some real insight to the thread?

The title of the thread is "How far will the Chiefs go?" and I gave my opinion. You're welcome!

must have gotten your second wind after begging the mods not to ban you for trolling.. what? just two days ago? yesterday?
Originally posted by communist:

Your tired act has rendered any opinion you have on this subject irrelevant.
...and didn't you just call folks "Chiefs fans" as a jab?
Share 49ersWebzone