There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How far into the Playoffs will the Chiefs go?

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
If the chiefs win, I'm banning all the smug "lol 1 an dun lol" posters. It will be glorious.

If Chiefs win I will ban myself.

You won't have to.

chiefs are giving it to these douchebags. sticking with my niners chiefs superbowl prediction. manning chokes next week
Wow...it's looking like it is going to be real quiet on the zone for a while....at least in a couple of threads...
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
chiefs are giving it to these douchebags. sticking with my niners chiefs superbowl prediction. manning chokes next week

Alex plays like he is today and Denver doesn't have a chance even if Manning comes to play...holy s**t.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Alex plays like he is today and Denver doesn't have a chance even if Manning comes to play...holy s**t.

alex is a baller. anyone who saw that badass duel he had with brees a couple years ago knows that. seems like alex thrives in pressure situations since his rebirth under harbaugh
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
RIP verb1der

By. 1 and done, i meant one win then they'd lose the next game. Fyi
LMAO
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

you backpedal better than Neon Deion.
Originally posted by boast:
RIP verb1der

LOL.

Nice to see Alex Smith balling out. How could you not root for the guy. Unless of course he's playing our niners.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Alex and the Chiefs are killing em
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Alex and the Chiefs are killing em

doh
Luck is a phenomenon! If he pulls this off I just can't be upset, though Smith will have lost! What a game!
1 round.