LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 364 users in the forums

How far into the Playoffs will the Chiefs go?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Bunch of Alexsexuals up in here.

it's his dreamy blue eyes!
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
It's not up to AS for this game ..he will have his career average 200+ yards 1.3 TDs 3-4 sacks a game regular day

It's up to the chiefs defense and special teams to win it

At first, I thought you were talking about Kaep... because 200 yds per game and 1.3 TDs is exactly the year he has had.

Well this is a 9er board..i think
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Chiefs will go out in the first round.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Originally posted by boast:
If the chiefs win, I'm banning all the smug "lol 1 an dun lol" posters. It will be glorious.

this.

and if they lose ban the chiefs fans.

Find me those similarly smug Chiefs fans on this forum and we can talk. I don't recall anyone ferverantly declaring the Cheifs as guaranteed winners today.
It's not up to AS for this game ..he will have his career average 200+ yards 1.3 TDs 3-4 sacks a game regular day

It's up to the chiefs defense and special teams to win it

At first, I thought you were talking about Kaep... because 200 yds per game and 1.3 TDs is exactly the year he has had.

Well this is a 9er board..i think

Yep. But yet you mostly post in the threads that discuss the Chiefs. Interesting....

Lol. McG, you just saved Jiks from being on a time out for tomorrow's game. He was on his way.
  • Jiks

Lol. McG, you just saved Jiks from being on a time out for tomorrow's game. He was on his way.

Thanks McG. BTW I am one of those Alexsexuals I was talking of. Have been since before most when he played for my Utes.
If the chiefs win, I'm banning all the smug "lol 1 an dun lol" posters. It will be glorious.

If Chiefs win I will ban myself.
Originally posted by verb1der:

You won't have to.
Till about 430pm Pacific time. Give or take a few minutes.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Who cares

i dont think they are quite as smug as they were when they would post each season that michael vick or trent edwards or derek anderson or vince young or matt moore or matt flynn or aj feeley or jt o'sullivan or chad henne or ryan fitzpatrick or bruce gradkowski or billy volek or (fill in the blank) should, no make that would, replace smith, "no way smith comes back to the niners...."

You won't have to.

You really serious? I was jk
You really serious? I was jk

Share 49ersWebzone