LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Jay Cutler just inked a new 7 year deal with the Bears

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
LOL ... I guess people are catching on to Smokin' Jay's I don't give a crap act.

http://national.suntimes.com/nfl/7/72/893586/jay-cutler-ball-charity

Wow..no bids...crazy..and sad

meh, there was a charity a few weeks ago where a Kap signed helmet went for less than retail

So less than retail is worse then no bids ?
meh, there was a charity a few weeks ago where a Kap signed helmet went for less than retail

Let's have a link on that, Niner fan. Sounds like B.S. to me.
Cutler is totally in the driver's seat on this one.

Who was the fool was in Chicago that inked his deal?

Bears are on the hook for mega bucks and Jay is smirking all the way to the bank.

Do Bears grab a QB w/first pick??
Originally posted by crake49:

Was something I heard second hand from someone at the event. Either way it's not something that I need to lie about and couldn't care less if you believed lol

Was something I heard second hand from someone at the event. Either way it's not something that I need to lie about and couldn't care less if you believed lol

Must have been verbs uncle.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Must have been verbs uncle.
the uncle in the mail room was not verbs uncle,, it was some uncle of a friend of his... now if you are talking about verbs nephew,, that is different. please try to keep up
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
LOL ... I guess people are catching on to Smokin' Jay's I don't give a crap act.

http://national.suntimes.com/nfl/7/72/893586/jay-cutler-ball-charity

Wow..no bids...crazy..and sad

if it were true there would be alot of people in here with video and pictures of it. do you think they would pass up a opportunity like that?
Cutler is a coach killer.

John Fox will wish he could talk Jake Delhomme out of retirement.

Just as I thought. B.S.

BTW, I heard that at his last autograph signing, Joe Montana beat up a Nun because she said she was a Cowboys fan.
Bears move up and take Marriota.

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

If it makes it a little more possible that Danny Shelton drops to #15, I'm all for it.

If it makes it a little more possible that Danny Shelton drops to #15, I'm all for it.

Wouldn't that be sweet.
If the NFL Network does one of their Top 10's, they could do "The Worst Re-signings of All Time"

Resigning Cutler to that huge deal would be in contention for worst.
If the NFL Network does one of their Top 10's, they could do "The Worst Re-signings of All Time"

the way some of the fans talk around here you'd think Kaepernick would be number one on that list....
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:

the way some of the fans talk around here you'd think Kaepernick would be number one on that list....

I really have a lot of faith in Kap and I feel w/his work ethic and physical gifts he'll be a star.

He needs the right coaching.
Share 49ersWebzone