There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler just inked a new 7 year deal with the Bears

My bad, $17.6M a yr, misread the TV. The 6 looked like an 8. Still too much.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
dummies. McClown was playing better than cutler.

This...don't get it...should have been able to get Cutler for pennies with McCown as leverage.
dummies. McClown was playing better than cutler.

They probably make the playoffs with Mcunknown.
lol WHAT?!!
That is crazy

GM probably going to bail next year
and the bears will continue to be irrelevant.
At least I'm not a bears fan. Goodness.
Originally posted by fister30:

wait till Kap asks for Flacco money.

#WhosGotTheMightyWings
Originally posted by fister30:

wait till Kap asks for Flacco money.

#WhosGotTheMightyWings

forealz, dude is gonna get paid. gonna be sad seeing some of the people we have to let go to sign him
Probably wanted to get a deal done before he passes for 5000 yrds with there huck the ball down field even if their covered strategy
yeah deals like this and romo's inflate other qbs values. on the bright side, we can pay kaepernick a year before the hawks can pay wilson, so wilson will get more money from the hawks off just inflation alone.
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Report: Cutler's averaging $18 million a year in first three years of new deal http://wp.me/p14QSB-9nqZ
way too much for a QB imo.
Originally posted by est1985:
Bridgewater has very small hands for a QB. I envision him slipping in the draft. If I were Houston, I'd trade my second round pick to Washington(who doesn't have a 1st, and would then have 2 consecutive second round picks to work with) for Cousins, and then draft Clowney 1st overall.

Not a bad idea, but Cousins wasn't exactly a world beater. You'd seriously pass on the opportunity for a franchise QB?
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Report: Cutler's averaging $18 million a year in first three years of new deal http://wp.me/p14QSB-9nqZ
way too much for a QB imo.

Way too much for THAT QB. This is the kind of thing that drives up the market needlessly.
terrence cutler (east bound and down) > jay cutler
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jan 2, 2014 at 12:35 PM ]