LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 450 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers Outted?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Niners99:
So when do you think it comes out that Russell Wilson is gay? That blonde dude he was with at the draft shouldve given it away.

• Jiks
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I agree with the poster who said it's none of our business.

That said, I do kind of hope if it is true. It's been pretty obvious there are gay athletes in all pro sports, but so far no one has felt comfortable coming out until after they are done playing. The only way past that is for a star player to come out. Aaron Rodgers is one of the few athletes out there that is so revered by his fans that he could come out and not lose any of them. Packer fans worship him like god. Even the most homophobic Packer fan would still root for him.

Too bad it's probably just an internet rumor....
This...
Originally posted by mod:
I agree with the poster who said it's none of our business.

That said, I do kind of hope if it is true. It's been pretty obvious there are gay athletes in all pro sports, but so far no one has felt comfortable coming out until after they are done playing. The only way past that is for a star player to come out. Aaron Rodgers is one of the few athletes out there that is so revered by his fans that he could come out and not lose any of them. Packer fans worship him like god. Even the most homophobic Packer fan would still root for him.

Too bad it's probably just an internet rumor....

Its too bad Aaron Rodgers doesnt play for Dallas... would have loved to see them Cowboys fans react to this. I think Packers fans are gonna be pretty accepting. Its a conservative state but they're such nice people ya know?
Exactly. Man, watching Jerry Jones deal with that would be hilarious...

I actually really wanted Tebow to be a star in Denver, and then come out. Now THAT would have been fun....
Exactly. Man, watching Jerry Jones deal with that would be hilarious...

I actually really wanted Tebow to be a star in Denver, and then come out. Now THAT would have been fun....

I still think tebow come out someday. He's the gayest person I have ever seen
Lol, bs internet story. Nothing to see here.
He's gonna love our defensive penetration.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
He wants a sausage pillow.

Not from George Wendt, or Ditka for that matter
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
No wonder why he's the best QB in the league. He works with balls on the field and off the field, it's like practicing ball handling 24/7, even when he sleeps he's dealing with balls.

This is why he is so good...it's like heaven

Truthfully, now that I think about it, this should have given it away a long time ago.

Its too bad Aaron Rodgers doesnt play for Dallas... would have loved to see them Cowboys fans react to this. I think Packers fans are gonna be pretty accepting. Its a conservative state but they're such nice people ya know?

Have you ever been to Madison or Milwaukee? Not very conservative. Madison is probably up there with Berkeley in terms of how far left it leans. I don't think there'd be much issue for Rodgers, the one factor that helps to unite people regardless of politics is sports, especially in Green Bay where the Packers are the only show in town. Those people are Packers fans first above all other things.

Wasn't there rumors he was porking Erin Andrews?

LOL, There is an actual fudgepacker leading The FudgePackers.

Sure is a lot of self righteous stereotyping going on in this thread, on both sides
Rodgers film study this week?

Originally posted by JoeisGod:
So what if he is? None of my business. And, none of yours.

Everything football related is our business in the Webzone. That's why this forum is here.
Share 49ersWebzone