LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers Outted?

Shop 49ers game tickets
They used to say the same thing about Troy Aikman who is married with children.

These unsubstantiated rumors say a lot more about they people making them. Like a High School Gossip girl with no life and no class or dignity. That is what they are and who they are.

BTW I don't know why it would matter. But I don't care either way. It just says a lot more about the people who like to throw around gossip girl rumors. They are the insecure, teenage girl who likes to start gossip rumors and gets a great thrill from it. Not exactly who you should aspire to be in life.
If I'm Aaron Rodgers' friend I would tell him I would support him if he was came out as gay. On the other hand, I wouldn't want anybody subjected to constant vulgar remarks like the ones on this thread.
http://www.nationalledger.com/pop-culture-news/aaron-rodgers-gay-rumors-hit-242413.shtml#.UsJROvRDtIc

Dude's the best QB playing. The gay community could only hope.
Originally posted by Jt8786:
http://www.nationalledger.com/pop-culture-news/aaron-rodgers-gay-rumors-hit-242413.shtml#.UsJROvRDtIc

That's what I've been trying to say this whole time
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Jt8786:

That's what I've been trying to say this whole time

Then why didn't you just say that?

[ Edited by Jt8786 on Dec 30, 2013 at 9:19 PM ]
who cares?
I guess we really will be playing the Packers in ever sense of the word on Sunday.
[ Edited by SFsFinest on Dec 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM ]
Wouldn't change my opinion of him whether he was gay or not, good for him if he is. The only thing I care about is if this causes some sort of distraction on GB's side, because I am sure as sh*t not ready for this season to be over.
Dumb thread
The only "outed" news that matters in GB is Clay Matthews being "out". Out of the game. For us it's Carlos Rogers. in??? looks like maybe OUT

Originally posted by NinerSquire:
who cares?

lol
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
who cares?

lol

• buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
I could care less if he is gay or not. He is a great QB. End of story.

I do not care if he is gay. The fact that plays for Green Bay does bother me.
After last year's Ray Lewis run I want no part of this. He can come out after we win our Super Bowl, but we don't need the Packers rallying around him.

Rodgers would be the perfect person to be the 1st gay football though. Super Bowl ring, and NFL MVP says stfu and mind your own business.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
After last year's Ray Lewis run I want no part of this. He can come out after we win our Super Bowl, but we don't need the Packers rallying around him.

Rodgers would be the perfect person to be the 1st gay football though. Super Bowl ring, and NFL MVP says stfu and mind your own business.

this...it might just catapult him to another superbowl, i mean how epic would that be? it all makes sense...
Share 49ersWebzone