LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers Outted?

Shop 49ers game tickets
He's gay. I think I've mentioned this before, but a dude from Green Bay told me about a year ago that it's fairly common knowledge among locals that his longtime live-in towel boy personal assistant guy is actually his boyfriend. Combine this with a lack of any girlfriend beyond very tenuous media speculation all these years, let alone a wife, and now these Twitter messages, and it's pretty clear that he's homo. YES THIS DOES MATTER. Not only could this story be a big distraction (good for the 49ers) but it could lead to him coming out of the closet (huge for homosexuals in general and reducing homophobia in sports).
[ Edited by captain_planet on Dec 30, 2013 at 7:58 PM ]
Aaron Rodgers wants the D? Lets give it to him this Sunday
He could be gay, but he is still one of the best qbs in the NFL, so that should indicate that sexual orientation doesnt make a damn difference.
I hate when the sensitive "OMG WHO CARES IF HE'S GAY" crowd comes out. The fact is that A LOT of people care. If an athlete of his caliber were to come out of the closet and admit his homosexuality then it would be big for not just sports, but everything.

Him being homo doesn't affect me in any way as I truly don't care, I'm not one of these weird conservative Jesus freaks.

But this is hilarious nonetheless. Our defense talks a lot of trash anyways, I expect it to double this Sunday.
calling them the fudge packers will have a whole new meaning now, lol.
Oh he gay!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
calling them the fudge packers will have a whole new meaning now, lol.

You must not have ever heard of Esera Tuaolo?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Now I'm glad we didn't draft him.
Hey Rooddgaaass! Discount Double D#*k!!
Who give a s**t?

http://www.queerty.com/super-bowl-mvp-winner-aaron-rodgers-allegedly-outed-by-rumored-boyfriend-20131228/
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jakemall:
http://www.queerty.com/super-bowl-mvp-winner-aaron-rodgers-allegedly-outed-by-rumored-boyfriend-20131228/

How did you find that website
Originally posted by SFsFinest:
That would explain the handle bar mustache.

Originally posted by susweel:

Rumor has it Nolan was like "oh hell no" when Rodgers bragged about his Wonder Lick during a pre draft dinner.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by susweel:

Rumor has it Nolan was like "oh hell no" when Rodgers bragged about his Wonder Lick during a pre draft dinner.

Wonderful dick Lick
Share 49ersWebzone