There are 176 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers Outted?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Lot of funny things said, all pretty ugly whether Rodgers is straight or gay. Big deal. What I do oppose however, is the 49er fan base insinuating (that's right no absolute proof of anything)that Rodgers is gay. The guy already wants to tear our heads off and humiliate the 9ers as retribution. And now some of you guys are perpetuating the rumor he is gay? What in the world is the matter with you all? you want to give him even more incentive to destroy us in our first playoff game? That, to the webzoners who participated in this is STOOOPID. Really , really stupid.

Leave the guy alone, don't give him or the packers any more reason to want to annihilate us. And those of you that do, please stop. We got enough problems without making Rodgers mad over unsubstantiated rumors. So stop it already. GAme is going to be hard enough as it is. Let's not make it harder on our team.

LOL. You actually think Rodgers(or any other NFL player for that matter), cares about what fans on an opposing team's fan forum website is saying about him?
Meh-if it is a distraction fine, but personally could careless. In the end it'll all come out. Could be the guy is gettig retribution cause he was let go for doing something wrong, like the late singer Selena's assistant or could be the real deal. I really doubt any players care, if you are a winner, thats all that matters to them and thats all that matters to others. Guarentee there are a lot of teams and players that wouldn't mind Rogers on their team-gay or not.

Fow now though-I hope he is distracted this weekend
Aaron likes to be in the middle.

Happy new yrs! I love you guys!
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Lot of funny things said, all pretty ugly whether Rodgers is straight or gay. Big deal. What I do oppose however, is the 49er fan base insinuating (that's right no absolute proof of anything)that Rodgers is gay. The guy already wants to tear our heads off and humiliate the 9ers as retribution. And now some of you guys are perpetuating the rumor he is gay? What in the world is the matter with you all? you want to give him even more incentive to destroy us in our first playoff game? That, to the webzoners who participated in this is STOOOPID. Really , really stupid.

Leave the guy alone, don't give him or the packers any more reason to want to annihilate us. And those of you that do, please stop. We got enough problems without making Rodgers mad over unsubstantiated rumors. So stop it already. GAme is going to be hard enough as it is. Let's not make it harder on our team.

LOL. You actually think Rodgers(or any other NFL player for that matter), cares about what fans on an opposing team's fan forum website is saying about him?

"I'm just going to say I'm not gay," Rodgers said on 540 WAUK-AM in Milwaukee. "I really, really like women. That's all I can really say about that."

If he played for the Niners, what would the zone be saying?

Show a little class.
Originally posted by English:

Show a little class.

That his Gay.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by English:

Show a little class.

That his Gay.

IDGAF whether he is straight or gay. I just want to shove another loss up his punk a** and move on to the next opponent. Who he boinks is irrelevant to me so long as it isn't us this weekend
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Peter puffin magic dragon

hmmm, two handsome young men and a fat chick. definitely jotos.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Jan 1, 2014 at 6:05 AM ]

I've lurked here for quite a while and this thread is what made me finally bother to sign up. To say this:

a) Who cares?
b) I'm kind of shocked at the amount of homophobia rampant on the board. It makes me wonder if I'll start getting my news from elsewhere. Mods - do us all a favor and lock/get rid of this thread. It's not related to the niners or football and only serves to make this website look bad.

Just my 2 pennies.
Originally posted by susweel:
Known fact that any dude that has to answer the gay question is always gay.

everyone knows this is the truth
Homophobic posting is not acceptable here.

That being said, this thread is simply allowing people to see how close they can get without getting warned. As Rodgers has denied the allegation and as anyway it should make no difference the thread can go.

Not the webzone's finest moment.
Share 49ersWebzone