Brings whole new meaning to fudge Packers lulz
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
So this turned into the gayzone?
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Brings whole new meaning to fudge Packers lulz

Brings a new meaning ?
Originally posted by LVJay:
Cully is going to try to speed up his recovery and come back full force... he'll be "really really" pissed as hell if we don't get to play Rodgers / Packers next season

Cully gonna beat his ass since he hates gays
That homo would fit in perfectly in SF. The city is gay friendly and enamored with elite QBs. Rodgers would take this team to the next level. He takes this team from a playoff contender to a Super Bowl favorite,
[ Edited by strickac on Dec 31, 2013 at 7:56 PM ]
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
if his close family are hardcore anti-gay christians, he won't admit being gay. he'll live on the down low in order to keep the peace in his psycho family.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Cully is going to try to speed up his recovery and come back full force... he'll be "really really" pissed as hell if we don't get to play Rodgers / Packers next season

Cully gonna beat his ass since he hates gays

That's not true. He just doesn't agree with the life style, but didn't know how to express it appropriately. He's from the south, so for him it might be a culture shock. Not everyone grows up in or near a major city where homosexuality is common place or openly expressed.
That must explain why he wanted to get drafted by San Francisco so much..
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I'm guessing he is not.

we are talking about Aaron Rodgers here.

if given the opportunity, Rodgers would jump to want to be the first active NFL player to ever come out....if he were gay.

he's that cocky.

lulz
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
I hope he is gay. He would make a terrific role model in the modern era.

It's fun to talk about because he plays for the team we play this weekend, but it really doesn't matter. I think the media is desperate to get ratings up.. They saw it worked with Culliver last year..

• MarkD
  • Veteran
Its football... Why does anyone care where is pee pee went or goes????????

Peter puffin magic dragon
Originally posted by susweel:
Known fact that any dude that has to answer the gay question is always gay.

They also used to think Jeff Garcia was gay. That turned out to not be true.

Yet, I wonder if A-Rodg has Manti T'eo on speed dial. Ya know, just to talk?
Lot of funny things said, all pretty ugly whether Rodgers is straight or gay. Big deal. What I do oppose however, is the 49er fan base insinuating (that's right no absolute proof of anything)that Rodgers is gay. The guy already wants to tear our heads off and humiliate the 9ers as retribution. And now some of you guys are perpetuating the rumor he is gay? What in the world is the matter with you all? you want to give him even more incentive to destroy us in our first playoff game? That, to the webzoners who participated in this is STOOOPID. Really , really stupid.

Leave the guy alone, don't give him or the packers any more reason to want to annihilate us. And those of you that do, please stop. We got enough problems without making Rodgers mad over unsubstantiated rumors. So stop it already. GAme is going to be hard enough as it is. Let's not make it harder on our team.
This guy I work with said his friend went to Cal with Rodgers, and people used to call him Gay-Rod.
Share 49ersWebzone