LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Playoff Predictions..

Shop 49ers game tickets
Let's see what everyone's predictions are for the playoffs. Here is mine...

Wild Card Round
AFC
Chiefs over Colts

Bengals over Chargers

NFC
Saints over Eagles

49ers over Packers

Divisional Round
AFC
Broncos over Chiefs

Bengals over Patriots

NFC

Seahawks over Saints

49ers over Panthers

AFC Championship- Bengals over Broncos

NFC Championship- 49ers over Seahawks

Superbowl- 49ers over Bengals for a third time!!
Chiefs over Colts

Originally posted by verb1der:
Chiefs over Colts

If that Chiefs D gets rolling things could get REAL ugly in Indy. Smith will play close to mistake free football and Charles will get his normal work load. The scary thing about this Chiefs team is that I don't think we have seen the full extent of their playbook and even AJ Jenkins is playing half way decent over there. Andy Reid is a smart coach and I think he basically applied the same philosophy to Smith that Harbaugh/Roman did. Keep him on a leash during the season, playoffs let him go ape s**t. It should be a fun game.
Here's mine

Wild Card Round
AFC
Chiefs over Colts

Bengals over Chargers

NFC
Saints over Eagles

49ers over Packers

Divisional Round
AFC
Chiefs over Broncos

Patriots over Bengals

NFC

Seahawks over Saints

49ers over Panthers

AFC Championship- Patriots over Chiefs

NFC Championship- 49ers over Seahawks

Superbowl- 49ers over Patriots
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Dec 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM ]
Chiefs over Colts

Lol I don't know why that's so funny. You think upsets never happen? Both teams are 11-5. Cokts are bipolar. Look great sometimes and look horrible others. You probably think its going to be hawks broncos in the bowl like so many others. Chiefs could def win
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
If that Chiefs D gets rolling things could get REAL ugly in Indy. Smith will play close to mistake free football and Charles will get his normal work load. The scary thing about this Chiefs team is that I don't think we have seen the full extent of their playbook and even AJ Jenkins is playing half way decent over there. Andy Reid is a smart coach and I think he basically applied the same philosophy to Smith that Harbaugh/Roman did. Keep him on a leash during the season, playoffs let him go ape s**t. It should be a fun game.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope. they couldn't beat the Colts in Kansas City.
I will give it my best shot, hopefully I'm not screwing around with the Football Gods

Wild Card

AFC
Colts over Chiefs
Bengals over Chargers

NFC
Eagles over Saints
49ers over Packers

Divisional

AFC
Patriots over Bengals
Broncos over Colts

NFC
49ers over Seahwaks
Panthers over Eagles

Conference Championship

AFC
Patriots over Broncos

NFC
49ers over Panthers

Superbowl
49ers over Patriots
I think the winner of 49ers-Seattle will beat the Panthers and go to the SB. 49ers will win if they make it, but the Seahawks will lose to Denver.
Championship !!!
[ Edited by 16to87 on Dec 30, 2013 at 11:11 AM ]
Originally posted by 24plus25er:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope. they couldn't beat the Colts in Kansas City.

And the Chargers barely beat (shoulda lost) a game at home to KC with the playoffs on the line while playing backups.....riddle me that? (also consider the Chiefs D allowed the Chargers to beat them last time).

We're gonna see what the Chiefs are really made of, and I would pencil it as an automatic win if it was in KC. I think KC will win a tough game.

Niners get smoakkkkkkeeeed this weekend
Wildcard:
KC at Colts
San Diego at Cincy

Saints at Eagles
49ers at Packers

Divisional:
KC at Denver
Cincy at New England

Saints at Hawks
Packers at Panthers

Conference
KC at Cincy

Saints at Packers

Superbowl
KC at Packers

Of course, I hope (and think) that I'll be off the mark with the NFC prediction.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
And the Chargers barely beat (shoulda lost) a game at home to KC with the playoffs on the line while playing backups.....riddle me that? (also consider the Chiefs D allowed the Chargers to beat them last time).

We're gonna see what the Chiefs are really made of, and I would pencil it as an automatic win if it was in KC. I think KC will win a tough game.
Nobody cares about regular season outcome if you are talking about what will happen in the playoffs.
Im not gonna go through right this second and do all the picks, BUT im sticking with my offseason prediction of 49ers Vs Colts.
my preseason superbowl pick was 49ers vs Bengals.
Share 49ersWebzone