Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Black Monday

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Schwartz is gone.

Meeting with ownership=nice knowing ya.

And to think Shorts thought he was as good as Harbaugh.

You see him as a possible replacement at DC if Fangio leaves for a head coaching job?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
You see him as a possible replacement at DC if Fangio leaves for a head coaching job?

Originally posted by Jcool:

Forgive him, he's bumped his head a few times
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I was going to say "seriously are you serious?" but than I was thinking my sarcasm detector may be broken. If Schwartz and Harbaugh are ever within 500 feet of each other it is because there is a game, the combine, draft, or league meeting.
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 30, 2013 at 9:25 AM ]
Originally posted by sfout:

I was going to say "seriously are you serious?" but than I was thinking my sarcasm detector may be broken. If Schwartz and Harbaugh are ever within 500 feet of each other it is because there is a game, the combine, draft, or league meeting.

Then there's that pre 2011 season dinner.

He may be a subject at Tennessee but they may be scrubbing themselves of anything Fisher related.
Chudzinski would be an excellent OC but if Roman goes I think JH will try to keep his current philosophy in place w/someone else.
Idk if I agree with the Schwartz firing. All they need is For stafford to clean up his mechanics and they would be better. He did give whoever takes over that team a great situation in my opinion. Offense has a franchise QB and all time great WR and a very talented defense that could just use a better secondary

It is funny because of that pre 2011 season dinner between him and the Harbaughs.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Chudzinski would be an excellent OC but if Roman goes I think JH will try to keep his current philosophy in place w/someone else.

Weren't Panthers players bad-mouthing him after he left for Cleveland?

Still say the Browns done him wrong. How the hell do you give a guy one season? That is just short sighted and dumb.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hire him just long enough to punch him in the face and then fire him again.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Still say the Browns done him wrong. How the hell do you give a guy one season? That is just short sighted and dumb.

It was politics. He refused to cut someone and make an example out of them. He also took the side of the players on many issues.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

Browns gonna brown.
Originally posted by Eugene88:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hire him just long enough to punch him in the face and then fire him again.

CLASSIC!!!

Could be worse, Fisher may dump his current DC in favor of him and we have to put up his defense twice a season.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Looks like Greg Roman's HC opportunities are getting better.

I can see Minnesota having interest in Roman.

Yeah, Roman to Minnesota would be good for Roman. There's good talent on that team. I don't think Ponder is all that bad. He's mobile and can throw the ball with zip. He just need direction from a good OC/HC. Roman would do well in Minny. Though I'm not sure that Minny would want Roman.

Roman will take at least one other coach from the team with him.... wonder who it would be...