There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"I am sure happy I am not a _________ fan tonight"

"I am sure happy I am not a _________ fan tonight"

Why would we be a fan of any of those teams
Broncos. Knowing that Manning just broke all these records only for him to choke in the playoffs
Lakers

I thank God every night.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Dolphins. How the f**k do you get blown out by two teams that literally have nothing play for when their playoff lives were on the line??? Should have been two easy wins for them the last two weeks and they choked big time!

Because they're overrated.

Lol, well obviously. But if I was a Dolphin fan, I'd be livid at the level of ineptitude they showed the past two weeks and disappointed with the effort when playoffs were next door. All they had to do was win. Also, I'd be questioning if Tanehill is the guy.

If I were a Dolphins fan, id be livid about having girly uniforms. Those things look like they were meant for the powder puff league.

Then in October when they all accent the uniforms with pink gloves, socks, towels, etc....
Packers lol!
Bengals for playing so bad against the Chargers fans wonder why they were a sexy pick to go to the Super Bowl
packers fans have nothing to be ashamed about. They played very hard, and truth be told, they shouldn't even be in the playoffs. What other team can lose their star QB for 7 games and make the playoffs?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Packers. Gonna spank dat ass for the 4th time in a row.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
packers fans have nothing to be ashamed about. They played very hard, and truth be told, they shouldn't even be in the playoffs. What other team can lose their star QB for 7 games and make the playoffs?

niners in 2012
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

niners in 2012

this lol
Bungles
Bengals. Inexcusable loss and yet I had a feeling they would lose in such a pathetic and typical fashion - I have zero confidence in a Dalton led team (and as we all saw earlier, for good reason lol).

They need to take a QB in the higher rounds and give the ginger some competition. Solid team all around, just one big question mark at QB. 1:6 TD:INT ratio plus a fumble and 0-3 in the postseason is f**king pathetic.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Even though they should be happy to be 11-5 and make the play-offs after last years 2-14, blowing a 28 point lead should make Chief fans suicidal.
Packer fan hands down. Sitting in that miserable s**t for 3 hours just to get pwned by Kap again. Even worse than Chief fan. At least their QB isn't Dalton.
Tolzien was probably all sad, wishing he was still on the 49ers.